Chapter 10:M.K. & Alicia's favorite anime

Sorry for not updating for so long. But any way here's the new chapter.

~Alicia~

A girl with brown hair came to our table and grabbed a chair from the table near our table.

"K.M. why are you sitting on our table? Don't you want to sit with your friends?" Aisha asked, the brunette know as K.M.

"I just wanna hang out with my little sister." K.M. replied. "Yay!" M.K. beamed, while me, Aisha, Saghi & Sachi just sweat dropped.

"Uh, hey M.K. did you saw the new ep. of FT Zerø?" I asked M.K.

"What new episode? I thought it was only two episodes since the animators are still working on the new episode for animax." M.K. said.

"No the third episode, did you saw it?" I said. "WHAT?! THE THIRD EPISODE IS ALREADY AIRED ON ANIMAX?!" M.K. yelled.

"No I saw it on YouTube." I said. "When?!" M.K. continued to yell. "What's FT?" K.M. ,Aisha, Saghi and Saghi asked.

"Our favorite anime series!" Me and M.K. beamed. "Did you already read the new chapters on the manga of FT?" I asked M.K.

"No! I was soooooo stuck on the anime I didn't have time to read the manga!" M.K. said.

"Well the manga is really great! And I have saved the FT Zerø ep.3 on my YouTube playlist on my phone here look!" I said to M.K.

(A/N: THE FT ZERØ EP.3 IS NOT MINE BUT IT IS GOOD AND IT IS IN THE MEDIA.)

"WHAT THE FVCK IS FT?!" K.M., Aisha, Saghi & Sachi yelled, which attracted the attention of the whole cafeteria.

"Its our whole life purpose!" Me and M.K. said dramatically with this face➡o((*^▽^*))o.

"Your...life...purpose?" Aisha asked with this face➡('・_・'). "Yes!" M.K. said, with this face➡(・∀・).

I was just smiling like an idiot while scrolling on my phone. 'NaLu is going to be canon after the Alvarez arc of Fairy Tail!'. I thought happily, with this face on➡ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ.

(A/N:Sorry for the spoiler FT fans that only watched the anime, the Alvarez arc is the on going arc on the manga just a year ago.)

"Yo purple head! What'cha holdin'?" The voice I know really well said, snapping me out of my NaLu babies daydream.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled at him. "I'm just askin'! You don't need to be so worked up about it." Ethan said.

Yes I said Ethan, he is lucky that I am not such a bad person. At least I have respect to the people I hate.

Then I heard students gossiping, their gossips where:

"Did she just yelled at Ethan?!"

"Who does she think she is?!"

"I can't believe that she just yelled at him!"

"What a bitch!"

'They think that I can't hear them' I thought, with this faces➡😡😠.

I turned my attention to the crowd and gave them my death glare then said slowly and deadly, "I.HEARD.THAT.SO.WOULD.YOU.SHUT.THE.HELL.UP."

They stopped gossiping and cowered in fear. Then they minded their own businesses.

"Woah! Never thought that a normal human being can scare very powerful magics users with just a glare and telling them you heard 'em and for them to shut up." Ethan said, impressed. I think, but I don't trust him.

"Whatever!" I spat at him, them ignored him. Then me and M.K. watch all the Fairy Tail Tartaros arc and then the Fairy Tail Zerø episodes that are already showing.