Chapter 38: Revelation

Alexander

I arrived at three combat arena to see that all of the students are all gathered inside there. "Alexander! What's going on?!" Katsu asked while approaching me.

"Are all the students here?" I asked ignoring Katsu's question. "Well yes. But what is going on?!" Katsu is determined to know, might as well tell him along with the students.

I stepped in front of the crowd of confused students as they talked about this sudden assembly right after Sidero's attack. "Alexander. What did Alicia told you after we left? Other than you know what." Chase asked me.

"I'll tell all of you, so tell the students to be quiet." I told him. Chase nodded his head. "STUDENTS! SHUT UP! THE HEADMASTER IS ABOUT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!" Chase yelled on top of his lungs, and all of the students kept quiet. "Good." Chase said, "Alexander."

"Yes. Students as you all know, Sidero the Spirit Destroyer came to our Academy. And at first we didn't know why she came here, why she attacked our Academy, and how she is alive. Well it's because of a spell called, Souls of the Past." I started.

"Headmaster, who will know such spell?" The water magic user, Serina asked. "During the faculty meeting I felt black magic energy outside the office where they are having a meeting. Turns out Ebony was spying on the meeting." Chase's son, Charlie, spoke up.
"Oh no! What is going to happen to us?!" A student asked in panic. And soon more followed. "BE QUIET!" I heard my wife's voice boomed through the combat arena, shutting the students up. "Now if you would keep quiet, your headmaster will tell you everything we know. And please don't go around spreading horrible rumors about her." My wife, Tiffania, told the students.

"As I was saying. We recently found out who the Black and White magic user is." I said. "WHAT?!" The students yelled. "LET ME FINISH!" I boomed. They shut their mouths. "I expect that there won't be any interruptions. As I was saying, again, the black and white magic user is my daughter. Alicia Vermilliona." I finally finished.

Silence. Complete utter silence. Silence surrounded the crowd of students in front of me. "WHAT?!" The fire magic user, Ethan, yelled on top of his lungs in disbelief. "You heard me William." I told him. "Don't call me with that name!" Ethan hissed. All of the people in the combat arena looked at the two of us, curious of what will happen.

"I don't care if your the headmaster or the second strongest black magic user in existence but I won't believe that Alicia is through black and white magic user!" Ethan exclaimed. Gasps echoed through the students and the faculty. "Mr.Lee, you will be punished for disrespecting threats headmaster. You will be-" I cut Chase off by saying, "Stubborn as your father as always. Keep that up and that will lead you to your death someday boy." I told him before exiting the combat arena.

🌹Tiffania

After Alexander left I faced at the students who were shocked that Ethan had talked back to their headmaster. "Ethan, you idiot! You shouldn't have done that! Even though Alicia being thrown black and white magic user is unbelievable, but talking back to the headmaster?" Lance, the Earth magic user, scolded him.
"Heck if I care!" Ethan answered. "Ethan." I called his name. Ethan froze them slowly turned his attention to me, "I know its unbelievable that Alicia is the black and white magic user, but all I'm asking now is that all of you should treat her normally. There is a reason why she didn't want to tell anyone about her magic, it's because she is scared too disappoint all of you." I told him.

The arena fell silent again. "I know I may not be a magic user but I came from a family of white magic users. I know how it feels to disappoint your family and the people around you. I disappointed my family because I, the first born, should have white magic but I didn't. But that didn't stop me from doing everything I can to survive in a world where everyone I know were magic users. So please, understand Alicia." I told them.

All the students hung their heads in shame. "We're sorry, Mrs.Vermilliona." The wind magic user, Sora, apologized. "Please, call me Tiffania." I said.

💥Sidero

When I got back to Apollyon Academy I was immediately greeted by my father. "Well?" Diablos asked, emotionless. "It seems I underestimated her. She's far more stronger than Elodia and Elicia. And surprisingly she can spirit fuse." I replied, with no emotion as well.

"Interesting. It makes me more interested with the power of the new black and white magic user." Diablos said, smirking devilishly. "She did managed to injure me. Even with half of my power returned, I should have easily killed her but it seems she tougher than the two of her past lives. Until I have restored my full power, we cannot attack that academy." I told Diablos.

"Indeed. We will proceed to our original plan." Diablos stated. "I for one think that you are just forcing those brats, Ebony and Syn, to do all your dirty work father." I said. "Yes, all it needs is their weak and pathetic mother." Diablos said. "Why don't we kill her." I said. "Why is that?" Diablos asked.

"Well I can tell Ebony and Syn are just buying time for the magic users on Black Magic Academy to find the Black and White magic user. And they indeed did a good job hiding it from you." I told him. "Is that so?" Diablos asked, I know he is ready to kill that woman right now.

"Yes." I replied, still smirking devilishly. "Then we will demonstrate to those traitors what we are capable of. And if they decide to leave and help those pathetic magic users in Black Magic Academy, then the will be as good as dead on three final battle, they fought along side with the enemy then they will die with the enemy. And I'm sure that Elodia's curse is still with the black and white magic user. She will be easy to kill." Diablos stated.

"Unless that purple haired annoyance finds out how to break the curse." I said. "She won't. She will be dead before she can even master how go spirit fuse with both her magic spirits." Diablos said, before leaving. "Or until I kill one of her magic spirits." I whispered to myself.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I got so busy with school and I had the biggest writers block in my book. And I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. I really can't make a really long chapter. But I hope you guys enjoyed this update.