Chapter 52: Operation LaIsha

(A/N: I think I can relate.)

Okay....EVERYONE I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!

School just started again at our country and I'm in 10th grade. And I have to make sure to keep my grades up since I'm almost in 11th grade and 12th grade which means I could go to work if I want to if I graduate from 12th grade or I could go to collage(if that's how you spell it).

So I'm really going to be busy this school year so I'm not sure when I could update again but I will try to update and finish this book. So good luck for me this school year! So I hope you like this chapter and sorry if its too short for your liking.

🔥Ethan

Ugh. That was embarrassing! Why the hell did she do that?! Ugh, now I can't even sleep a wink. God I'm so embarrassed right now. I sat up from my bed looking around to see if any of the guys are still awake. All of them are sound asleep. Damn Alicia! Why did she do that?! Its so goddamn embarrassing!

That girl is so annoying! She actually has a nerve to embarrass me like that. Even though it was only the two of us in the room, its still so embarrassing. I feel like I've suffered hell. I haven't slept properly ever since that happened. And it happened a couple of hours ago.

I sighed in defeat. I stood up and left the dorm room. I decided that I'm going to practice my spirit fusion with Pyros just in case I'm gonna fight Alicia again, if I could face her after what happened. I groaned in frustration as I walked to the combat arena.

When I arrived I immediately saw them. But how is this possible?! I was sure that he's asleep! How did he get here?! I hid behind a wooden pillar near the door and I tried to listen to their conversation. And who you might ask these persons are.

Lance and Alicia.

What the hell are they saying?! I used my dragon hearing to listen to their conversation easily and yes I can have dragon hearing. Okay....back to their conversation.

"Okay Lance. Tomorrow meet me at the back of the school. And make sure no one is following you. And don't you dare ditch me or get late or I'll slaughter you!" I heard Alicia growl at Lance. Or was she threatening him. Before I could pounder the though any more I heard him reply, "Alright, alright I will! Just don't kill me. And I did had to put a pillow under my blanket just to make sure the guys think that I'm asleep just to meet up with you tonight. And you're really serious about this thing aren't you?"

"F@#k yeah!" I heard Alicia exclaim. The hell? "Is it necessary to cuss?" I heard Lance ask her. "Meh. 😒 " I heard her reply. "Whatever." I heard Lance sigh then I saw him walked away, and left the combat arena. What were they talking about?

"YO LEE! I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING BEHIND THAT WOODEN PILLAR AND EAVESDROPPING ON MY CONVERSATION WITH LANCE!" I jumped in surprise when I heard he scream. The Heck?! How did she know that I was listening to their conversation?! Is she the devil or something?!

I carefully came out of my hiding spot, cautiously. "See how hard can that be?" Alicia asked me, in a mocking tone. I glared at her as I frown. "What the hell were the two of you talking about?!" I snapped at her. "Why would you like to know?" Alicia asked me mockingly. I wanna kill her right now.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" Alicia asked. "Why the heck did I ask you that question if I don't want to know?!" I exclaimed angrily. And I don't know why I'm so interested in their conversation. "Are you sure you really, really wanna know?" Alicia asked me again. "YES! I REALLY, REALLY WANNA KNOW SO JUST TELL ME WHAT THE F#$K YOU TWO WERE TALKING ABOUT?!" I screamed in frustration. "Okay! Meet us where I told Lance to meet me at. And we'll explain to you everything you want to know!" Alicia said before dashing out the combat arena. "What the?" Now I'm so confused.