Chapter 48: Ethan VS Alicia

🔥Ethan

Me and Alicia continued our staring contest to see if she really is seriously taking me on in a serious fight. "So you wanna go Lee?" Alicia asked me. "Let's take this outside. I don't wanna burn the arena." I replied. The two of us ran out to the open field in front of the academy. I wanna try out a new trick aka attack I learned on Alicia.

"Get ready to lose Vermilliona!" I yelled at Alicia when we got to the field. "We'll see about that Lee!" Alicia smirked. I smirked at her igniting my hands with my flames, them I threw multiple fire sphere towards Alicia. Alicia blocked the sphere with a wall of black crystals, then send a black fire ball towards me but I dodged it easily.

"Not bad fire head." Alicia mocked me. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!" I asked her furiously. Instead of answering she blasted me with shard like light lances. I let my flames absorb it before sending fire blades towards Alicia and she didn't dodge nor blocked it this time. A huge explosion hit her and a huge smoke surrounded the entire field. "Did Ethan beat her?!" I heard Zane asked the others who apparently came to see the fight.

The smoke cleared at I saw Alicia still standing, not a scratch on her. "Wha?!" I exclaimed. "But Ethan's attack hit her head on! How is she still standing?!" Serena exclaims in disbelief. How did she survive that attack without taking any damage?!

"Hmph! Alicia did dodge the attack. But no one can see it because of the smoke but I on the other hand saw it because I used my scanning vision to see through the smoke." Charlie said. "Woah! Really?!" MK asks Charlie. "I'm quite empress by the height of Alicia's jump." Charlie said.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" I exclaimed. Alicia scoffed before blasting me with black flames which I deflected with my fire wall. "Feh! You can dodge my flames all you want Alicia but I will win this fight. You just started to get used to using your magic everyday and in fighting but I on the other hand is already used in using it." I mocked her. "And that's why you may have strong magic and physical strength because of your training everyday, but I on the other hand is using my magic through memory." Alicia said.

"Memory?" All of us asked. "Our magic spirits can allow us to remember the memories and experiences of their past lives also known as their past magic users. And by doing so their current magic user can learn from the magic spirit's past lives and they are able to fight and use their magic with ease." Alicia explained. "So in other words you're just copying Elicia's magic attacks!" Serena exclaimed. "No, I'm just showing you the power of the black and white magic spirits or I should call with their original name the energy magic spirits." Alicia said.

Energy? I shrugged it off then send a fire twister towards Alicia. I had enough of people giving their belief to a person who didn't know what we endured after Alexis' first attack on the academy, the attack where her grandfather died. All we know is that he died protecting the fact that she is the black and white magic user.

"Null." Alicia said that single word coldly as the fire twister disappear before getting a least a meter away from her. "How?!" Lance exclaimed. "Lance she said black and white magic is actually energy magic and energy magic can either give magic energy to a magic user of take magic energy." Aisha explained. "That's precise. Good observation Aisha." Alicia complemented her friend.

"Damn you!" I growled at her. "Well are you still going to fight me?" Alicia asked me. I chuckled darkly. I smirked at her, "Well I guess I'll have to use my trump card just to make you shut the fΠck up!" The other students and the teachers looked at me in confusion. "Are you sure about this kiddo? I mean I managed to hide the fact that I'm a fire dragon phoenix to all your buddies but spirit fusing will show them,"  My magic spirit, Pyros, tried to reason with me.