Chapter 25:Syn

~Somewhere in Las Vegas~

In a night club in Las Vegas a mysterious man entered with a goth like look and a hoodie covering his face.

While the man was standing quietly in a corner of the night club a group of people entered the club and going into the second floor where the owner of the club is found.

Just then the mysterious man suddenly disappeared. Meanwhil, on the second floor of the club the owner of the club and his men are discussing something.

"So what did you find out about the location of the black and white magic user?" The owner asked his men. "Nothin' boss. And why do we have do find information about a magic user that doesn't even exist?" One of the men asked.

"Because he will kill me if I don't find something about the location of the black and white magic user." The owner said. "Oh daddy. Why are you so scared of him? I bed he is just a weakling." The daughter of the owner, Giselle, said while checking her nails.

"Shush Giselle! He might hear you!" The owner, Mr.ElLazui, said in panic. "Who might hear her?" A cold, masculine voice asked him from behind.

It sent shivers down the owner's spine, he then slowly looked at the man behind him and saw a young man with pure black hair, crimson red eyes, pale skin, black shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, black combat boots, and ear piercings.

He was about the height of 6'8. And a man the same age as him with a black hoodie covering his head, a black shirt, dark gray jeans, black sneakers, and tan skin. He was about the height of 6'6.

"Master Syn, Master Cerberus. I can explain!" The owner said before getting disintegrated by a bright light. "You are useless, and your men are also useless." The man known as Syn said is his usual cold tone.

"Daddy! How dare you!" The owner's daughter exclaimed to the man in front of her. "You dare enter my fathers property and then murdering him heartlessly! Who's going to buy me new shoes and dresses now!" Yelled Giselle.

"You annoy me. You must die." Syn said before raising his right hand toward the auburn haired girl who is now afraid. "Wait Syn. She has the power to turn anything and anyone to send." The man, who is beside him known as Cerberus, stopped his partner from annihilating the girl in front of them.

"Is that so." Syn lowered his hand then asked to the girl. "Is your magic that is said by Cerberus?" "Um, y-y-yes. A-and I kn-know h-how to fi-find the b-black and w-white m-m-m-magic us-user." Giselle stammered.

"Then follow me. At least you have a use." Syn said coldly. Giselle followed Syn and Cerberus out of the night club and when they were a a few miles away from the night club Giselle heard an explosion.

"You are lucky we spared your life girl." Cerberus said, before turning into a dark alley way with Syn and Giselle. "Why are we going into this alley way into this alley way? Its a dead end." Giselle asked the two men in front of her.

Just then Cerberus turned into a metal black colored dragon before her eyes. "A hybrid of a demon and a fire dragon. I fused both demon and fire dragon's egg thus creating a creature powerful enough to annihilate all the rulers of Familion Valley." Syn said with an evil grin. Syn jumped on Cerberus and then held a hand to Giselle.

Giselle looked at hi cautiously before taking his hand. Then Cerberus flew up high in the night sky hiding behind the clouds. They are now of to find the black and white magic user.

~To be continued...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating for so long. I was having a major authors black and I can't think of a idea for this chapter so that is why I didn't updated.

And it is also my first day as a grade 9 student so I got inspired to write the chapter. Since this is the school where I got the idea of this book in the first place so here is chapter 25.

And I thank you all for the support for my book. And I apologize is this chapter is short and boring. But before I say good bye for now may is ask you guys a question?

Well I was wondering if I should make a second book after this one is finished?

See you guys next time! 👋