Chapter 24:Ebony and Alicia's relationship

~Reader~
~Time skip 2 weeks later~

For two weeks Alicia ignored Ethan whenever he walks up to her or ask her that he want to talk. And two weeks passed after the important faculty meeting and unknown to the faculty that a certain dark beauty was spying on their meeting.

As for Alicia, M.K. and Blair's pun game, they decided to stop because Andrew might lose his sanity. And so Alicia and Michelle decided to have a movie marathon for a whole day, and today is the day.

Ah such a random Saturday and the two best friends are back in their fun room picking random movies that their going to watch.

"Hey Licia, what movie are we going to watch?" M.K. asked Alicia. "Hmmm, how about the Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2, Descendants, The Book of Life, & Transformers 1, 2, 3, & 4." Alicia replied while grabbing popcorn and some random snacks from their mini kitchen.

"Really? But which one is the first movie were going to watch?" Michelle asked her lavandered haired friend. "The Book of Life of course! I wanna see Manolo, Joaquin, and Maria! I really love the movie!" Alicia exclaimed to her best friend.

"OK then. The Book of Life it is." Alicia's brunette friend said as she placed the disk on the DVD player. Alicia then jumped on a chair near a mini coffee table followed by her best friend.

The both of them started munching on their snacks watching the movie in silence. Just then the scene where Manolo sang a song to Maria, Alicia started to sing along while Michelle is listening with a smile.

The both of them watched the movie with snacks in hand, and also waiting for their other three friends to arrive, and unknown to them that a girl with black haired girl with red steak was watching them from a oak tree.

Meanwhile, with Ethan and co. are having a quiet lunch with Ethan scanning the cafeteria for a certain girl. "Ugh! Why does Alicia have to ignore me?! She could at least let me apologize so I can ignore her!" Ethan grumbled.

"I think you should ignore her and see what she reacts. I bet it will be hilarious and it might show her true colors." Serina said. "I for one think that we should focus on the knowledge we have about the black and white magic user." Lance said.

"Uh, what's the point? Its impossible, since no one knows how to find her." Jay said, with his mouth half full.

"*Sigh*The point is to stop Alexis from destroying us and everyone else." Skylia said. "And if he finds to the black and white magic user first then he might use him or her against us." Skylia continued.

The whole cafeteria fell silent. Every single student of the academy were listening to their conversation and where shock that the only one that could help them could also help Alexis in destroying them.
"Skylia's right! The black and white magic user might destroy us!" One student yelled then all of them started to gossip.

But a certain blond haired boy was calculating the possibilities about his theory about Alicia. 'If Alicia really is the black and white magic user she might be in real danger. She probably doesn't know how to use her magic.' Charlie thought in panic, scared of what might happen to his friend.

And meanwhile, at the oak tree, Ebony was watching her little cousin while smiling at her childishness and her sunny personality.

She may be a person who is mean and rude but when it comes to Alicia she felt that she doesn't need to worry about anything else I'm the world and she cares for her more than anyone could imagine.

Ebony would also do anything to protect her purple haired cousin/only friend. She may act cruel, heartless, and rude to other people but to Alicia she acts very different.

Ebony is sweet, kind, and honest to her cousin. Alicia is the only person that could understand her, and Alicia trusts her very deeply and so does she to Alicia.

Ebony would never do something that could hurt Alicia they are so close even when their apart from each other or far away across the world they always thought of one another in their mind.

And Ebony also has a hunch that Alicia is the black and white magic user since she saw Alicia do a little levitation spell on her towel when she forgot to bring it with her when she went to shower that morning.

Ebony was shocked and of course she loves Alicia so much she is willing to lie to her father about Alicia being the black and white magic user.

"I hope that Ali will be alright." Ebony muttered to herself before standing up and getting ready to leave. "Now to take care of my father. I won't let anyone hurt Ali." Ebony continued to mutter then a dork shadow consumed her, and she was gone.

Meanwhile back at the cafeteria, Charlie sensed a strong black magic presence at the west wing part of the academy. "I have to tell the teachers!" Charlie exclaimed, then ran straight to the faculty office where the teachers are to tell about the magic presence of Ebony.

~To be continued...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

I'm so sorry for not updating for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. I was on a five day trip to the country to: 1; go visit my grandfather's family in Pagadian, 2; we went to Dapitan, Dakak, and Gloria FantasyLand, and 3; there is no WiFi and I have a huge writers block. So there are my reasons, and again I'm really sorry for not updating for so long and for the short and boring update and I'm sorry for not updating and I know I already apologized but I really felt bad for not updating.

But any who I updated, and I just got back from the five day trip. And yay. Bye bye.

☁ 👋🚀 ☁☁
✨ BYEBYE*
☁ ✨ 🎈
✨ ☁

🌾✨💨 🏃 🏠🏢
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄