Chapter 31:Suki Kirai and Ah, Its a Wonderful Cat's Life

Hey guys! I'm back from the dead! So I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. And I'm so extremely sorry for not updating for like forever. And the picture in the media is the necklace that Alicia's grandfather gave Alicia when she was young.

📱✉✉✉✉✉📱
✉🔮☎💛💎🍀✉
✉😈❤😏💧🌵✉
✉   What's up?   ✉
✉💜💋🌟🐳🍃✉
✉☔🌺🌙💙🌳✉
📱✉✉✉✉✉📱

~Ebony~

~Time skip 1 month and 3 weeks~

I am now at my old mans office, waiting for my stupid little brother. I am about to give my report on the information that I have gathered from Black Magic Academy.

And trust me listening my old man lecture me of gathering more variable information than a theory is irritating. And I really think the black and white magic user's magic can be absorbed.

Then I noticed the door of office open, I sighed I in relief that he made it on time. Since the last time he was late our so called father whipped us with a metal whip with a sharp edge for a whole day, and he didn't even stop nor got tired.

Sometimes I wonder if my old man is really my old man. I know it doesn't really make sense but when me and Syn were so young before he went up to the Hall of Mirrors at BMA, he never beats us up even our mother noticed his change but decided to stay with him anyway.

And for the past years I felt his black magic getting even more stronger that it came so close to the power I felt when Alicia used a small levitation magic. As if he isn't human anymore. I mean he is probably has the same magic power as Alicia.

I'm even more afraid of what he might do to her. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET BACK HERE?!" I exclaimed to Syn when he is in the office. Then I noticed that he and Cerberus brought a girl with them. "And who is she?" I asked while glaring at him. He knows that our father will be furious at him, and well me.

"She is a magic user that can make everything she touches into sand." Syn responded emotionless. "And what's so bad that he brought me here?" The b**ch asked while glaring at me. "Our father will kill you." I said with a poker face. She swallowed hard then had behind Cerberus.

"Is that so Ebony?" I heard my father's voice behind me. I turned around to face him then I bowed down. "Father." I said. "Oh father you say. What happen to old man? Hmmm Ebony?" My father asked in his scary voice. "I believe that you saw Alicia." He answered his own question. I just stayed silent.

"I heard everything boy. Any information about the black and white magic user?" Father asked Syn. "Well sir. The black and white magic user can be found if you use a special spell that is called "Souls of the Past". It is easy to cast with a black magic user and a white magic user release both their magic spirits at the same time." The b**ch exclaimed, well b**ch is smart alright I give her that.

"Hmmm interesting. Syn, Ebony we will cast this spell tonight. Both of you will do this spell. We will make sure that the black and white magic user is destroyed. "Father said, with an evil grin. I started getting scared for All, I know I am starting to show my soft side but its because of my little cousin. I'll never let my father get to her.

~Alicia~

Me and MK are now at the fun room with Andrew, Willow and Blair. Me and MK decided we will sing "Ah, Its a Wonderful Cats Life" and "Suki Kirai" from Vocaliod. Since I will be dressing up as Hatsune Miku and MK is dressing up as Luka.