Chapter 2: Moving Day?!?! (>#)3<)

~~~^U^~~~Alicia~~~^U^~~~
              [10 years later]

I woke up by the sound of my mama calling me. "ALICIA, YOU HAVE BETTER BE AWAKE, OR YOU MIGHT BE LEFT OUT!"

"I'm awake." I muttered, while rubbing my eyes. Then I noticed Blair, my purple magical cat staring at me.

"It's 'bout time you woke up, hurry and take a bath, then get dress, so you can eat breakfast then we can go to your grandfather's magic school." Blair explained.

Wait! Bath, dress, breakfast, grandpa's magic school!?!?! I looked at my alarm clock and it reads 7:55 A.M.

LOADING……………

PROCESSING……………………

LOADING…………………

PROCESSING……………………

COMPLETED………….

"IT'S MOVING DAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I YELLED.

I dashed strait to my bathroom dragging my towel and clothes with me.

When I finished showering, I quickly wore my white under garments, grey of-sholder dress w/ a ribbon on the upper waist like a belt, sunbleached color jean jacket and light grey flats.

I brush my hair and put it in a half ponytail, then back to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

Then grab my purple travel bag, magenta backpack and black sling bag. And Blairs pet carryer with Blair inside, enjoying the sights of me rushing like a late buisness woman.

Then went down stairs to eat breakfast. "Oh, your awake dear." my mama, Tiffania Lenessia Y. Vermilliona. "G-morning mama, papa!" I greeted my parents.

My papa was reading a news paper while finishing his breakfast. "Morning darling, are you already ready to go?" Papa asked me. "Yes papa." I respond.

My papa, Alexander Julios R. Vermilliona just nod. And I ate what my mama made for breakfast.

Mmmmm, bacon, pancakes, sunny side-up egg & warn mocha.

  »»»»»A few second later«««««

*Burp*

Excuse me! Ahh, all done. Right now papa is putting all our laugage at our 2009 Ford F-150.

And me and mama are waiting for him to be finished. When papa was done me and mama went to the back steat of the car, while papa on the front and Mr.Lee driving.

When we arrivered at the airport, my papa and Mr.Lee bid their 'goodbye's' and 'take care's'.

When a voice announced, "All passengers from Oslo, Norway and Chester, U.K., please procced to the boarding station right now."

When we heared that voice we went to the boarding station, and boarded the plane.

As the plane started to lift off I reminace my memories in Oslo, I just smilled at the memories as we left our home town I fell asleep.

     [Time Skip, Chester, U.K.]

I woke up and looked at the window of the plane and saw Chester. I was beautiful, and full of trees.

I still remember when me and my parents used to visit here during christmas vacation.

And grandpa is really fun, and he and grandma also knows that I am the black and white magic user, and he gave me my magical cat or should I say dragon.

Yes, you heared me right! Blair is a dragon, she is the black and white magic dragon, but she takes the form of a purple cat.

When we boarded out of the plane, we head strait to the laugage sation to get out laugage.

After that we went outside and we saw a Hammer H2 waiting for us. "Ah, father and my mother!" A familiar voice said behind us.

We look back and saw my big brother, Alec Trevor James Vermilliona. "Hello Alec, my son. We recived a news that my father is dead." Papa said.

"Yes, indeed father." Alec said. "So let's head to the academy." Mama said. "Hai, Okaa-san." Alec said, in a japenese way. By the way 'Hai, Okaa-san' means, 'Yes, Mother'.

So papa and Alec put all our laugage at the back of the car. While I carry Blairs pet carryer.

We were driving for hours till we were in the forest, driving deeper we reached a place where there were tall gates and brick walls and it is, Black Magic Academy!

(A/N:THE ACADEMY LOOKS LIKE THE CASTLE ON THE MEDIA.)