Feelings Say What...?

I stare at my computer, scrolling through a chat. I briefly remembered the events Erin and I had discussed. Most of the chat was just random moments he would message me privately about one of the group chats. It's actually quite a small chat compared to the others. I talk so much with everybody else, yet hardly talk with him outside of the group.

Why is that? He's a nice guy. Yeah, he was kind of a bitch at first and he's a bit rude, but I'm pretty much the same way. And it's not like we don't have anything in common. We both love this one sci-fi show, we love fantasy, we're even into some of the same animes. Maybe I spend so much time with the others because I feel close to them; and less time with him because I didn't even try to get to know him at first.

Aw, some of the stuff he's said before is kinda cute. Same for when we joke around. WAIT. WHAT?! NOOOO~! NOT AGAINNNN~! I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM! STUPID BRAIN! BAKA! He's a little jerk. Well, that was before when we weren't such good friends.... And the main reason why I think he's a jerk is because he always teases me and whoever my boyfriend/crush at the time is....

But no. He's a friend. A good friend. I do not have a crush on him, my mind is playing tricks on me because I'm still getting over Ben. Yep, that's it. I have absolutely no special feelings towards Erin.

I think.

DAMNIT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, more feelings~ Yay~ *cringes* Please like my writing.

Anywho, bye~!