You Get Drunk

Gally:

 Gally's special concoction was something he prided himself in making. He'd got it down to a fine art, practicing over many months until it was perfect.  

That's what you'd been told.

However, he neglected to mention to you that, on this night, by the bonfire, he'd changed it a bit, just for you. In fact, he'd made it just a little more potent than usual.

"Heyyyyyyyy," you slurred, walking up to him, your fourth drink in hand. "How'sss my fav'rite shank going?"

Gally laughed. "How much of that have you had?"

"I dunno," you muttered. "You were the one who gave it to me. Shouldn't you be keeping count?"

Gally shook his head. "That's not how it works, I'm afraid. And you're drunk."

"No, I'm Y/N. You're drunk!"

Gally reached out and took the drink out of your hand. "If you sway any more you're going to spill this," he said, "and, besides, I think you've had enough."

"I'll never have enough!" you announced loudly, before skipping (stumbling) in the other direction, heading over to Minho.

"Heyyyyy, Minho!" you yelled. "You're my new fav'rite!"

Minho raised an eyebrow at your drunken state and shared a disbelieving look with Gally, who shrugged and walked over to join the two of you. Meanwhile, you'd already slung an arm over Minho's shoulder and had begun to tell him about the best way to get out of the maze. The details weren't yet refined, but it involved spiders, paper mache, and a giant windmill.

"...then Alby yells 'fire' and the Grievers all run for their life out the emergency exit," you finished, just as Gally reaches you and puts an arm around your waist.

"Sounds like a great plan," Minho said, shooting another look at Gally, who pulled you away.

"C'mon, Y/N. Let's sit down for a bit, okay?"

You shook your head. "No, not yet," you countered. "We need to start the plan as soon as possible. We leave tonight. You get the spiders; I'll get the windmill."

Gally laughed. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You're either with me or against me, Gally. Now let's go."

Somehow-- unbelievably-- you managed to escape his grasp and lose yourself among the group. Gally found you ten minutes later, sitting at the edge of the Deadheads, building a windmill out of fallen leaves.

It was going to be a long night.