He Tries To Do Your Make-up

A/N:

What the actual heck, you guys. I checked Wattpad this morning and got super excited because this made it to 30K reads, and I logged in again tonight to find it was already at 31K. Calm down, all of you ;) (but don't actually, because I love you all and you're incredible. Keep doing you)

This was suggested by @GryffindorRunner03. I hope you all enjoy :)

Gally:

He insists on getting it done properly, and gets incredibly frustrated if he slips up or "the colour isn't right". After countless attempts and restarts, he was starting to enjoy it less and become more and more annoyed with the whole idea. You try to tell him it doesn't have to be perfect; that he can mess up, but Gally is having none of it. He tells you he has the perfect canvas, so why not paint a perfect painting?

Minho:

It was a bad idea from the start. At first, Minho really didn't want to do it, and smudged some eye shadow on to your nose before yelling "done!" and trying to escape. Once you'd managed to convince him to actually try, he completely changed tactic: rubbing lipstick on to your eyelids, and putting blush on your ears. It was a nightmare. Alby even walked in at one point before turning around and walking straight back out the second he saw you. Minho could never take anything seriously.

Newt:

At first he doesn't know where to start. He stares at the box of makeup in front of him and just laughs. Eventually he picks up some mascara and asks a question, the first of many:

"What the bloody hell does this do?"

It's a slow process, but eventually he's memorised the function of each individual product, and all he has to do now is apply them. Again, he chuckles to himself.

"What?" you ask.

"You're going to look bloody awful," he says, shaking his head at the ridiculousness of the situation.

But, he did a surprisingly good job at it. Though even he admits it would've been better if he didn't spend forty minutes deciding on the lipstick alone.

Thomas:

He sat staring at the makeup laid out in front of him. Then his gaze went to you. And back to the makeup again. He flickered back and forth for quite some time, one eyebrow raised and a constant look of confusion plastered on. Eventually he stood up.

"I can't do it," he said.

"You can't do it?" your tone was one of amusement.

"I can't."

"Well, why ever not?"

"I just- I don't- I mean, where do you even start? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PENCILS?! What does that brush do that's different to that brush? Why are there so many different shades of brown in this one? I swear I've seen that weird looking eyelash curler thing coming out of a Griever before!"

You laughed.

"Thomas, it's okay. Relax. I'll help you through this. It's not that hard."

Eventually, Thomas did relax, and you guided him through doing your makeup. Although he got off to a rough start, he actually managed to do a pretty good job in the end. Though, he still questioned the necessity of each brush by the end of it.