iPod Shuffle Preferences

A/N: Basically I put my iPod on shuffle and write preferences to go with the song each character gets. This way you get to see my terrible taste in music XD

Gally:

Holland by Glassface (oh no this is too relevant)

This was it. You were going. You were going to escape the maze.

Or die trying.

The only thing holding you back was Gally.

You two had been in love from the first day you set eyes on him peering down at you from the edge of the box.

And he refused to come with you, wholeheartedly believing that escaping through the Griever Hole was the wrong thing to do.

You knew there was no other option.

With tears in your eyes, you said 'goodbye', knowing that if you ever saw Gally again, you'd both be dead.

"Just know that I love you," you managed to croak out, before following the others down the first corridor, furiously wiping your eyes so that you could see.

You didn't stop, didn't turn back.

You couldn't give up now.

Minho:

Gasoline by Halsey

You'd had enough.

Enough of being the only girl. Enough of being a runner. Enough of the same old routine.

Enough of it all.

It just made you angrier. Every single day, the same people would make the same, stupid, sexist comments; the same pattern would appear in the maze, with no apparent exit; you'd fall asleep at the same stupid time, and wake up just as angry the next day.

It was driving you into the ground.

It felt like some kind of dream, some kind of process you weren't quite living through, but couldn't wake up from. You'd been going at it day after day, week after week, month after month, but today was the final straw.

You hit the last dead end of your run and screamed out in frustration, punching the wall in front of you.

Of course it was the same.

Pain rocketed through your hand, which only made you yell again.

Stupid wall. Stupid maze. Stupid hand. Stupid me.

You leaned back against the shuck wall, knowing you had plenty of time to get back to the Glade; you just needed to breathe first. Your knuckles were bleeding and raw, but all you could do right now was glare at them.