You Find Out He Likes You

A/N: Sorry, these are a little rushed. 

Sorry about Minho's one.

Also sorry because Newt's one...you know how I get with Newt sometimes...

IT'S TOO EASY TO MAKE THEM EMOTIONAL I SWEAR

P.S. Sorry.

Subtle Death Cure spoilers below. 

NOT SO SUBTLE DEATH CURE BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF ABOVE HOLY SHUCKING SHUCKFACED SLINTHEAD

Gally:

You hadn't really had much to do with Gally. You'd spoken to him a couple of times, and he'd helped you out when some of the Slicers had started picking on your, right back when you were still the Greenie. Though you never considered him a close friend, he was certainly one you could rely on.

So when Minho walked into the Homestead late one afternoon, laughing at the top of his lungs, you never could have guessed what he was laughing at.

"What's gotten into you?" you asked him, trying and failing to hide your own smile at the state of Minho. You'd never seen him laugh so hard.

"Me?" he replied, before laughing even harder. "You should be asking Gally that exact same thing."

"Gally? Why Gally? Is that what you're laughing at?"

Minho was laughing too hard to explain himself. "Just ask him yourself."

You hesitated a little, a frown plastered across your face, but eventually you decided to follow Minho's advice; you were insanely curious.

As you stepped outside of the Homestead, a commotion caught your eye. Gally and one of the builders- Lewis- were in a rather violent argument. Gally was standing over Lewis, yelling into his face, while two of the other guys held them both back. You made your way over.

"What's going on?" you yelled, hoping your words could be heard above the noise.

"Oh shuck."

The words came from one of the boys, who looked like he was about ready to grab some popcorn. He looked ready for drama. You just weren't quite sure what that drama would be.

"What is it, Gally?"

Gally sighed and shook the boys off of him. "Go away, Y/N," he said, rather calmly.

"No. Not until you tell me what's going on here." You stood your ground.

"Yeah, Gally, tell her," Lewis agreed, earning an elbow in the ribs from one of the other builders, and a sharp glare from Gally.

"Tell me what?" Your tone had shifted from one of authority to one of suspicion. Gally was definitely up to something.

"I'm not telling her," he glared at his co-workers. "Sorry, Y/N, but I'm not telling you. I suggest you get back to whatever you were doing. So will we," he said, directing the last sentence towards Lewis.

"Fine. Whatever," you huffed, before turning swiftly and marching away.

"Gally likes you!"

You turned around just fast enough to see Lewis take a fist to the face, courtesy of Gally. 

"Stop it!" you yelled, rushing over to put yourself between them. "Stop hitting him!"

Gally lowered his fist before he could get another punch in, but the look on his face told you enough. "It's true," you stated, not needed to even ask. "You like me."