The Competition You Have With Him

A/N: This song kept me motivated on my run today (my legs are dead- some advice: don't run uphill for 4km). PTX were in my country a few days ago too but I didn't get to see them in concert because plane tickets are not cheap :(

Anyway, enjoy or something ;)

Gally:

You'd started to have contests to see who could yell the loudest. Gally usually won pretty easily, but the last competition you had was so intense that Alby locked both of you in the Slammer. At different times, of course. Who knows what else you'd get up to if you were locked in there together?...

Minho:

It became a competition during Gatherings to see who could hold a stare for the longest. You always sat on opposite sides of the room, so this made it incredibly difficult not to get distracted, but you were getting pretty good at being able to listen and maintain your stare at the same time. Minho, however, was not so good, and was often taken off-guard when called upon to answer a question.

Newt:

After Newt had told you that you weren't allowed to laugh at his accent, it quickly became a game to try to get each other to laugh. You'd lasted a while, but cracked last week when he climbed out of the box, called himself 'Tommy' and wandered around the Glade asking people the most annoying questions. It got exponentially funnier when he bumped into the real Thomas and quickly yelled 'what the hell?' in a voice that was eerily like Thomas'. You hadn't managed to come up with anything so brilliant since.

Thomas:

You called it an Annoy-Gally-athon. It took  place once a month, and you each took it in turns to push Gally to his breaking point. Whoever got him to storm off in the shortest amount of time was the winner. Thomas had won last time when he literally walked right up to Gally and smiled at him. Gally left within seconds. Apparently it didn't take much to drive people away from you if your name was Thomas.