How You Ended Up At WICKED

A/N: Look who loves me AGAIN!! ^^^

Aml is just the best, and I love him 50,000 times more since watching Sense 8 <3

P.S. Look I made a gif! #talented

Gally:

Your parents died in the initial Flares, leaving you and your older sister and brother to fend for yourselves. You were only a baby at the time. Then things began to change, people became more wary, more paranoid, and as you grew older you only became more fearful. When your sister returned home without your brother on your fourth birthday, she didn't stop crying. She tried to make it a happy day for you, but the tears never left her eyes. You were still too young to fully understand what had happened to him. You only knew that it was bad.

Your sister started getting angrier in the days following. She'd yell, throw things, or just cry for hours on end. You knew enough to know why. She had the Flare.

Then, one day, she grabbed your hand and ran with you. She opened the front door of the house and ran. All the way across town. She ran with you until you reached a little white cottage with a green fence.

"You're going to live here, now," was all she said. "You'll be better off."

She knocked on the door and a middle-aged woman stepped out, flanked by a young, dark-haired boy about your age.

Gally was your first friend.

Minho:

You were selected early on. Ripped from your parents' arms alongside your brother. You were three years old at the time. Three.

But you'd grown a lot since then. You'd changed your name, grown stronger, grown smarter, and now they were sending you into the maze.

Thankfully, your boyfriend, Minho, and your brother were going with you, along with 37 other boys. You were the only girl.

It was weird at first, calling your older brother by a different name. One your parents hadn't given him. For a long time, it just wasn't him, but he grew into it. Just as you grew into yours.

He was truly Alby to you now.

Newt:

Your mother was killed when the sun flares first hit, but you were at home with the babysitter. When your father came to pick you up, he was acting strangely. He was secretive. He didn't want people to know where you were going, so he made it into a little game. Like you were spies.

He took you to his 'work'. A big white building up north. He said it was where all the other scientists were, and he'd have to introduce them to you, because you were special. He said it weirdly, like it was confusing to him. Like he didn't understand.

"Good evening, Chancellor Anderson," said a weird man, dressed in all black, as you entered the foyer. Your father merely nodded in response.

But your attention was focussed on a young boy there, only a year or two older than you. His hair was blonde and his cheeks were stained with tears. He looked like he'd been through hell, but when his eyes met yours, he smiled. Despite whatever he'd been through, he still managed to smile at you. He tried to make you happy.

It was a moment you never wanted to forget.

Thomas:

You weren't as brave as your twin sister. She never cried, not even when your parents died. She was strong. She was special.

She was also immune.

She told you what it meant, kept you hidden away from the Cranks so that you didn't catch the Flare. So that she wouldn't be alone. But, when the people in black came to your door and took you both away, you knew it was only a matter of time before they split you up. She was special. You weren't.

The next time you saw her, many years later, she called herself Teresa. She spent her time with a boy named Thomas. A boy who, despite spending all his time with Teresa, couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

He made you feel special.