You Prank Him

Gally:

Gally hated peas. He hated them with a passion.

You found this bit of knowledge to be very convenient, considering peas were quite small and could be hidden just about anywhere. That was where the fun began.

The first pea resided in Gally's hammock, and he simply picked it out and threw it away before he went to bed that night, causing no fuss whatsoever.

The next pea was waiting in the middle of his plate at breakfast. This he questioned, but nobody could figure out why a lone pea was lying in his plate when peas weren't even a part of the meal.

The third pea lay in his box of nails. Skewered by the uppermost nail like a flag at the top of a mountain. This is when he figured out that someone was behind it. That it was a prank.

Pea number four was the breaking point. When Gally took a break to go to the toilet that day, awaiting him was a single pea, lurking in the bowl. It didn't take long for the door to swing open with a slam and Gally to storm back out of the cubicle.

"Who did this?!" he yelled. "Who left a pea in the toilet?!"

It didn't take long for him to spot you, unable to contain yourself over both Gally's choice of words and your apparent success in pranking him.

Let's just say Gally was plotting something that was a lot bigger than 'pea-sized' for his revenge.

Minho:

You knew how arrogant Minho could be. You also knew how much his hair meant to him. The solution was obvious:

Sacrifice the hair.

Not actually, of course. He'd never forgive you for that. You'd just have to make him think he was losing his good looks.

So, each night, you'd cut a small sample of dark hair from the dog, Bark. You'd take it across to where Minho was sleeping and place it right by his head, on the pillow. When he woke up each morning and saw the hair, he'd freak out a little more, assuming he was going bald.

The plan was incredibly successful for about four months.

Until he caught you. You'd just turned away after placing the sample on his pillow when something grabbed you by the wrist. You looked down to see a furious Minho glaring up at you.

"You!" he yelled, jumping to his feet.

"Shut up," someone mumbled from nearby, still half-asleep.

"You're behind this? Oh you are dead meat, shank. You know that, right? You are not getting away with this. No way. You will pay."

So far, he hadn't retaliated, but that hadn't stopped you from living in constant fear. Any day now, he could strike. 

And you knew all too well how dangerous Minho could be when he got angry.

Newt:

You worked in the fields with Newt for so long that it had started to get boring. So you started a little game with yourself. During one harvesting season, Newt was collecting the carrots from where they were planted, and you worked alongside him, helping out. Each time he pulled one out of the ground and placed it in the wheelbarrow behind him, you quickly replaced it with another, shoving it into the exact same spot in the soil.

You managed to distract him enough with conversation that it took him a full twenty minutes to realise what was going on.

Even then, he only shook his head and laughed at his own stupidity. Newt was always a fairly safe person to prank.

Thomas:

Thomas was a deep sleeper. A very deep sleeper. So deep that it took both you and Minho to wake him up each morning, taking it in turns to jump on him until he finally rolled out of bed.

So you took advantage of this.

You and Minho decided to plan a series of pranks on Thomas. Each night, after he'd fall asleep, you'd move him to a different part of the Glade. Once to the box, once to the kitchen counter, once to the pig pen. 

The only problem was, Thomas didn't even seem to mind. He got a full night's sleep whether you moved him or not, and he was still comfortable enough to run the maze each day. It wasn't until you placed him right by the maze doors and he woke to the much-louder-than-usual opening of the doors in the morning, that he actually complained about it, suggesting that he got less sleep than usual.

You didn't think it bothered him that much, but he'd started having little secret conversations with Chuck after that, and you could just tell he was planning something. Chuck was the biggest prankster around, and you knew Thomas was capable of revenge.

The only question was when.