He Tries Not to Laugh At You

A/N: An UPDATE! Yay! Again, don't be expecting regular stuff now because exams are imminent. Less yay.
Also my Fever Code preorder HAS BEEN DISPATCHED AND WILL GET TO ME BEFORE THE 20th IM SO EXCITED AND TERRIFIED!

Gally:
When you out-sass Alby. It happens more often than it should and often gets you sent to the pit, but Gally always finds it hard to suppress his laughter. Last time, in particular, you'd told Alby that instead of bossing people around, he should try having an actual conversation for once. Gally had to leave the room to stifle his laughter, but it was worth it just to have him come visit you in the pit.

Minho:
Every time you trip. Some people are born athletic, others are not. You were a member of the second group. Minho found it hilarious how uncoordinated you were, but he wasn't allowed to be caught laughing at you. This meant he had to turn away each time he saw you trip or drop something, or he'd lose all composure whatsoever.

Newt:
Newt found it hilarious every time you suggested ideas during Gatherings. It wasn't that your ideas were bad, per say; they were just extravagant. He had to keep the Gathering on track or you'd all lose focus, but you'd managed to break his composure last week when you'd decided a giant slingshot was the best route out, and Gally would have to be the first not-so-voluntary volunteer.

Thomas:
You got passionate about things very easily, which was what Thomas loved most about you. The only problem with this was that when you got too passionate, you started yelling. So whenever you lead the group in any kind of pep talk, it would take place at a very high volume, accompanied with wild gesturing. As much as Thomas appreciated every word you said, it was hard to keep a straight face when your voice was the only thing to be heard for miles.