ipod Shuffle Preferences 2

A/N: I might stick to these for a while because they're easier to write :)

P.S. For Subject A250 fans, I've made a Trace playlist on Spotify. Link is now in my bio <3

Gally:

This- Ed Sheeran

The Maze Runner

Two years. Two years and he'd finally said it. Those words had finally left his mouth.

I love you.

It had taken this long.

And it had come too late. You'd made up your mind. You were leaving the maze. You were escaping with Thomas.

And no matter how he felt about you, how desperately he'd hoped you'd stay with him, how stoutly he'd hoped you'd trust him, nothing could change the fact that you had just run through those doors. Choosing Thomas over Gally.

But he would do anything to be with you.

So Gally followed.

Minho:

A/N: Okay, I had to pick a different song because the first one was 'Don't Stop Believing from season five of Glee

Ghost- Chelsea Lankes

The Scorch Trials

A tease.

That's what you were to him. That's how he felt. Teased. Tricked. Deceived.

Minho had come close. A few times. He'd almost said what he wanted to say. He'd almost spoken the truth and told you how he felt.

But it was as if you could sense it. It was as though you could see it coming; you always found a way to divert the conversation, find a distraction, another way of moving on. 

He'd loved you since he first laid eyes on you. The ghost of Group B, never quite there, fleeting between conversations, impossible to grasp. Impossible to understand.

Minho was not a loser, but he wasn't winning either. He'd fought beside you in the Scorch that day, watching as you darted and dived between those creatures with ease, not even receiving a scratch as you drove your spear through them.

The irony was clear; the boy who had no patience was smitten with the girl with the fleeting disposition. The world itself had to slow down to compensate.

Newt:

Infinity- One Direction

The Death Cure (whoops)

He was gone.

When you returned to the Berg, the only indication that Newt had ever been there was that note. That awful note.

'It's for the best.'

Well 'the best' was shucking terrible. You knew he was out there, wandering through Crank Palace, deteriorating a little more with each step.

With each of yours, you would try to heal, knowing that as long as he was out there, suffering, you never could.

Thomas:

(Okay, this one was Bills by LunchMoney Lewis and, as funny as that is, I had to change it)

Poison- Rita Ora

The Fever Code

It was stupid, you knew. But it was fun.

Fun was a rarity in the W.I.C.K.E.D. complex, but you'd found it in Thomas. A friend. A confidant. A something more.

You both knew your time was limited. Soon you'd be sent away. Soon you'd forget each other. Soon you'd never even know you'd had this time together.

And, somehow, that urgency made it that much better. Made it that much more sacred. 

You knew it would suck when it was time to say 'goodbye'. But it'd be worth it just to have these moments.