Kenma~

Okay.. SO! This is one of the fan pics I've already made (with edits) so I just copy and pasted from Google Drive. Hope you like???

I smiled at my phone, "Y/n!" My mom yelled from the other room, "WHA?" I yelled annoyed, as per usual. "Afterschool! Remember!" She yelled, "Yeah yeah, I know!" "Get to school!" "Okay!" I yelled again, I put on my uniform for my school.

I'm a second year at my school. My brother is a first year at his school, a different one. I don't know the name but it's closer and he went for the volleyball team, Nekoma. I'm not a big animal person but.. Eh cats? He is a huge fan of them, weirdo.

My mom wants me to go to the same school with him but I refused, I mean, I have some friends at my school but not many so I wouldn't miss a lot, but what's in it for me?I have to go with him at school to see him practice and pick him up of course. Stupid. 

UGH.

Afterschool~

I walked over to my brother's school, I got a lot of stares, why wouldn't I? I don't have the same kind of uniform, I look odd.... "Y/n!" My brother, Haru, waved from the gym, I walked over to him and he smiled brightly. He's tall for a first year.. Then again everyone's taller than I am...

I entered the gym to see Haru talking to other guys and I soon felt very very uncomfortable.. "Who is she?" Some guy asked. I looked off to the side, why did I decide to come? Oh right, I WAS FORCED TO! "That's my sister, Y/n. " Haru smiled, "Why hello L/n" "Please, call me Y/n.. I don't like being called by L/n" I mumbled. "You don't go here I see. I'm Kuroo, that's Kenma" And he introduced me to other people too, "No, I go to another school, as you can tell..." I looked at my uniform, "So what year are you two?" Lev asked with a sweet smile, "I'm a first year, Y/n's a second year!" Haru smiled, "Hey! Kenma you're a second year too!" Kuroo hit his friend, I looked at him and he looked at me, we slightly smiled at each other and at that moment I knew he wasn't the talkative type.

 I like it!

I only sat and watched as the guys practiced and my brother was talking to Kuroo. 

A lot. 

They snickered a lot and just talked. I was happy to see my brother happy, I mean I never really hung out with him, despite living almost my whole life with him- but we never talked or hung out all that much, I liked staying inside and not having people bud into my business. It was mine to begin with.

"Y/n, we're done." "Did you make it into the team or something?" I asked curiously packing my things up, "He sure did! Your brother here's really good!" Kuroo smirked putting an arm around my brother. I stared at the two as Kenma came over to join us, "Aye, you wanna come with us? We were going to drop by a small food place and get some snacks? Already talked to Haru here! He said it's up to you!" Kuroo smirked, "Sure?" I smiled a little, "Coolio!"

I walked next to Kenma silently, occasionally looking over to the side looking at Kenma playing his game. Kuroo and my brother were in front of us laughing and shit. 

"Come on, you two can talk to each other!" Kuroo yelled as he walked backwards with his smirk on his face. "Y/n you play games? Kenma plays 'em all the time!" Kenma stared at me, "I don't know, sometimes? Haru never let's me touch his games." "Uh, hell no! You don't know how long I've worked on those things!" "I'm not going to break them!" I glared "Will too!" "Will not!" "Okay maybe you won't.." "See!" I yelled, "Hey! We can go to Kenma's and I'm sure he has a game you can play!" Kuroo smirked looking at my brother. I shrugged, so did Kenma.

 And soon before I knew it, we were at his house.

I sat on his bed in my uniform still, "Ahh~ This feels so nice!" Haru smiled, Kuroo had spare clothes and Kenma let Her borrow his clothes, Kenma, of course, had spare clothes, dude he lives there, so he too changed. "Here. Kuroo told me to give these to you." "They're spare volleyball clothes, he never wore them and their clean, I don't think you wanna sit in your uniform the whole time" Kuroo added, "Oh no it's okay-" "Come on Y/n, I know you aren't comfortable, just wear the shirt" Haru blurted sitting beside me, "I don't really mind..." Kenma looked off to the side, "Okay.. thank you" "I'll show you to the bathroom" Kenma stood up as my brother and Kuroo started the games. 

"Thanks Kenma, I know we just met and Kuroko's already inviting us here, If you're not comfortable.." "Kuroo does this a lot, I don't really mind" I smiled and he slightly blushed which made me blush a little as well.

I was in my shorts from under my skirt and a black t shirt of Kenma's and I walked out. "Shit" I stared in the hallway, I was playing more attention to Kenma then where I was going. Now I'm lost.

When I finally found his room Kuroo and Haru were on the floor staring at the TV and yelling. Kenma was on the bed with two gameboys. I walked over to him and sat near him, "They look like they're enjoying themselves." Kenma nodded then handed me a gameboy. He showed me how to play the game as I tried to gain the handle of it.

Kenma and I were playing and laying on his bed next to each other, "Like this?" I asked, He leaned over looking at me as I purposely did the thing wrong. "No, like this" He leaned over me and corrected it. Man we were super close and I liked it. A lot. Too much.

*Back at Nekoma*

"Y/n! Why not just go to our school? You won't have to travel from your school to here everyday." Haru sighed, "Or I don't have to go at all" "No! We like having you here!" Lev pleaded, "I already talked to mom about it, you just have to agree" Haru bumped the ball to Kenma who set it back still watching me. "I guess.. I don't know" I do wanna spend more time with Kenma, plus it's still the beginning of the year and my friends don't miss me. I have a feeling If I leave them they'll split up anyways.

~After agreement to go to Nekoma~

"Man I still don't even know the name of this darned school" I mumbled to myself as I walked into my classroom. I saw black and yellow colored hair and walked over to it in hopes, to my surprise, it was him!

"Hi Kenma!" I smiled sweetly walking to him, "Y/n?" He looked me up and down at my uniform, "So you go here now?" He asked with a slight blush, I nodded. "Hi! You must be the new girl! I'm the class rep, Kousaka, Nice to meet you!"

I was sat upon Kenma's bed just watching him play, Kuroo and my brother were out who knows where, doing who knows what. From what I know, my brother isn't gay. But you never know. "Well, I best get going now." I sighed standing up, "Why so soon?" "Well, I don't know where my brother is and I have to do the homework still and study.. But I did wanna tell you something that's been bothering me for a while. I don't know how you'll take it and all, but I thought I'd just.. Tell you" Kenma made eye contact with me but I couldn't exactly return it. "I like you Kenma. Like, romantically like you. I don't think you have the same feelings for me but, if not I hope we can still be friends..." "Y/n.. I like you too." He sorta smiled at me. We both blushed as we made eye contact.

"FINALLY!" Haru ran into the room with Kuroo. "Told you it wouldd be Y/n to confess first." Kuroo stated proudly to Haru, "Man Kenma! I had my money on you!" Haru sighed taking out his wallet, "You were betting on us??" I yelled, "Kuroo knew about Kenma, I knew about you. So yeah, like Everyone knew- WAIT! If I win against you I get to keep my money! You pick the game!" Haru smirked. I scoffed but sat back down on Kenma's bed. 

We're gonnaa be here longer than I hoped to.

And from that point forward we started dating!

Was it crap? Yeah I know. 

Idk if anyone reads these because I know for sure I don't (Usually, sometimes I do, depends) but if you are reading this, thanks!

I wrote this a while ago so its pretty old but hope you still enjoyed?