Epilogue

One year later...

Percy's POV:

The whole team was in one place for once and so we had decided to get together for a reunion of sorts. Wanda and Vision were sitting together on the couch talking to Leo and Calypso, who were sitting on the loveseat across from them. Thalia had managed to get a few days off from the Hunt and was playing poker with Steve, Reyna, James, Sam, and Rhodey. Will was in one of the loveseats with Nico perched on the arm, while their daughter Arabelle took a nap in Will's lap. Tony and Dad were arguing over something that had happened in the lab, but both were having a hard time keeping a straight face at Pepper and Betty's comments. Something about 'science bros' I think.

Natasha and Piper were plotting ways to get revenge, for having been banned from the poker game of course, along with Hazel who has a surprisingly good poker face. Clint, Jason, and Frank were too absorbed in the video game they were playing, I think it's called Nidhogg something, where Frank was currently kicking Jason's butt. Smirking, I turn to go back into the kitchen to help Annabeth carry the newly refilled bowls of snacks back into the living room.

I still can barely believe that they're all here. When Eros revealed Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank lying on the ground I could hardly believe it. But I nearly thought that I was dreaming when Hera of all people agreed to me using my wish to prevent them from being sent back to the Underworld. Hearing my wise girl take that first breath of air, seeing that she was truly alive, I can't even describe the feeling.

Hearing a crash, I look up in time to see that Frank had won the match. Jason, who thought tackling the son of Mars was a good retaliation, was now chasing Frank the lizard around the room while Clint watched laughing. During the commotion Natasha commandeered the poker supplies as Hazel and Piper furthered the distraction trying to catch Jason and Frank. Leo had caught the loveseat on fire when he was startled by the coffee table that Clint was sitting on breaking, causing him to go crashing to the ground. Seeing the disaster that the living room had become, Annabeth leaves the food to me and goes to calm everyone down before they actually blow up the tower. Again.

Seeing all of my friends gathered around me, as chaotic as they were, I smile a true ear to ear smile. My family was actually safe for the moment, and I realize that this just might be one of the happiest moments of my life. Which is kind of depressing. Oh well, we may be a rag tag group of misfits but we're happy. Dad got his happy ending with Betty, Steve and James got theirs, and the seven of the prophecy are together again. For a demigod who didn't expect to make it nearly this far and his living disaster of a family, I have to say, we did good.

The End

(AN: 520 words)

And that's it! I must say that it has been an honor writing this disaster for y'all and even though my muse decided to go awol in the middle of writing I hope you liked it. If you did then go check out my other stories (I promise they don't suck too much)! I was going to wait a little before publishing the epilogue but due to an extremely sweet comment (you know who you are) I decided to publish asap.

Lots of love,

Masquradebelle

QotC:What never fails to make you smile?

AotC: Seeing all of the support (votes, comments, reads, etc.) for me and my writing from all of you wonderful people! I am eternally grateful and y'all have repeatedly made my day.