Chapter 3

Natasha's POV:

How the hell did I miss the kid? Wait, more importantly who the hell is the kid! He wasn't in Banner's file! Ugh, Fury's going to be pissed, which means more paperwork for me, which means less messing with the new recruits with... oh wait, Clint has been compromised by that dumb ba- language Natasha. Remember what Fury said, Steve Rogers is going to be on the helicarrier and he doesn't like it when people curse. I hate playing diplomat.

Walking onto the jet behind Doctor Banner and the kid, I wonder what his purpose is. I mean Banner doesn't exactly need a trainee and he wouldn't look for an understudy because of how dangerous it is for him due to that idiot general. Settling into the pilot's seat I start us off towards the helicarrier, hoping that Banner and the kid don't freak out when they see where they will be staying in the near future.

Percy's POV:

As we arrive at what the red head, who I found out was named Natasha, called the helicarrier, dad and I stand off to the side as she goes and greets some blond stepping off of another jet. Dad glances down and starts muttering to me in Greek. I always forget that Annabe- she helped me teach dad Greek over the course of a school year when b=we were fourteen so that he could understand us.

"Perce please don't cause any trouble while we're here."

"Psh me? Cause trouble? Never. You know that trouble finds me, not the other way around."

"I know that but could you at least try to avoid blowing things up?"

"I will only use my powers and such if we absolutely need them as a last resort. But if you are in trouble I won't hesitate to help you, I hope you know that."

"Of course I know that! I-" at this dad was cut off as Natasha and the blond made their way over to us.

"Doctor Banner." states the blond.

"Ah they told me you would be coming."

"Word is you can find the cube?"

"Is that the only word on me?"

"It's the only word I care about. Who's the kid?" Ahh, he must have finally noticed me lurking in the background.

"This is my son Percy. Percy this is Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America."

"Nice to meet you Cap. A friend of mine is a big fan of yours." I respond, shaking his hand.

"Boys you may want to make your way inside, it's about to get a little hard to breath out here." Natasha cuts in, as a loud whooshing sound starts up, causing us to walk over to the edge and look down.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asks.

"Really, they want me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" dad asks, before we feel ourselves lift up into the air. "Oh no, this is much worse!" he says almost cheerfully, which makes me laugh.

"Come on let's get inside." I say as we follow Natasha into the ship.

Entering the ship, we walk to a room full of computers where we meet a few more people. I might have zoned out just a bit because the next thing that I knew we were headed down to a lab. Walking in I spot a swivel chair, which I of course immediately claim as mine and start to spin in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been sitting in the lab, helping dad out every now and then for round three hours when my phone rang. Remember how Hephaestus gave me the ability to use tech without consequence? Well, part of that gift were twin cell phones, one for me and another for Chiron, both demigod safe as long as we were the ones to use them. He figured that we would need a way to contact each other when I was with dad around the public. As I walked towards the far side of the lab, away from everyone else, I answered the call.

"Hey Chiron, what's up?"

"Percy I know that you are visiting with your dad right now but we need you to come back to camp."

"Why, what's wrong? Is everyone okay?"

"Yes, but Rachel has given another prophecy, and Percy we think that it... well it seems to be about you and Leo."

"Let me tell dad and I'll be on my way. I should be there by tomorrow morning, hopefully tonight."

"Alright my boy, but please be safe."

"You know me Chiron, I don't have to search out trouble, it finds me on its own."

"That's why I'm worried." At that we ended the call and I went over to tell dad what was going on and that I had to leave.

"Hey dad, I need to head back to camp."

"Okay Perce. What's wrong?"

"Rachel got a message. Leo's back..."

AN:

Hello beautiful peoples of the internet! I am so sorry about how sporadic my updates have been!! I just started up my senior year of high school and the work load is already completely ridiculous. The first two weeks we had already been assigned four major projects, and that was just for English! I am taking four AP courses (for anyone who doesn't know what that means, it is basically college courses in high school) English, Human Geography, Physics, and Statistics, along with a few more classes and a huge culminating project to do (it's like a thesis). Because of this, and with the whole college application being due soon thing, I haven't had much time to write. Hopefully things will calm down soon and I can write a bit more, but until then my updated will be completely random. I love you all and thank you so much for reading!!!

Lot's of love,

<3 masquaradebelle