Chapter 2

(A/N: just thought I would put it in here that if you want a good PJO/HoH playlist chack out The Olympians Have Named Their Heroes on 8tracks by GodStormSpeaks. It's what I listen to while writing PJO crossovers and it's great in my opinion)

Percy's POV

Vapor traveling into an alley behind a small hut, I make sure my dad's the only one in there before slowly walking in. Knocking on the door frame, I step inside as he calls out. "One minute!" Turning around, he drops the file he was holding on the floor before rushing over, muttering my boy my baby boy, over and over again. Pulling me into a hug, I wrap my arms around him, returning the hug, before leaning back and giving him my signature trouble maker grin.

"Where on earth have you been? I have been worried sick!"

Laughing, I give him another hug, before responding. "It's a long story dad. I've missed you too though!" Walking into the small living room, we sit down as I tell him my story.

Hera percy-napping me and stealing my memories. The Romans and becoming Praetor. My quests. The seven. The pit. The war. Everything. The only things I don't tell him is what happened down in the pit. He doesn't need that information plaguing his thoughts at night. Keeping him up, wondering what horrors his baby boy had to suffer through. Blaming himself because he couldn't protect his best friend's son like he promised to. He deserves better, his life is hard enough already. He doesn't need to worry about my problems too.

By the time the story is over, night had long fallen, so we headed to bed, happy in the knowledge that the other was safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed and we had fallen into a pattern, we would wake up, eat a small breakfast, and then start helping out the people of the village. The smaller cases I would take care of and the bigger ones would go to dad. At night we would eat dinner, then I would IM the Chiron and Reyna to check in on the camps, before falling asleep. We enjoyed out pattern, it was calm and simple, but considering the usual chaos of our lives, it was nice. That is, until the lady with bright red hair came.

 I was out getting fresh water from the well, when a small girl came requesting help. I gave the go ahead nod with my head, dad knowing that I would follow once the water was refilled. It only took a few minutes, but then I went to follow dad. Arriving at a house at the edge of the village, it felt like something was wrong, so I stuck to the shadows. Sensing around with the water vapor in the air, I felt men with guns surrounding the house, with only one person in the building with dad. Quietly making my way in, I hid on the edge of the room watching their conversation. It was hard not to laugh when dad messed with the red head, but I knew to keep quiet.

When I first walked in I could tell he sensed me by the slight relaxation of his shoulders, but since he didn't point me out yet, he obviously wants to keep me a secret. Wait, dam it! Now I've missed most of their conversation! Stupid ADHD. Tuning back in I hear the girl talking.

"Well, Doctor Banner, we should get going."

"Alright," Dad says grinning, "Percy do you have by bag?" Seeing the girl's, Natasha's, confusion, I step out of the shadows grinning.

"Of course, dad, how could I forget!" That's all I manage to get out before breaking out in giggles from the baffled look on her face.

"Well let's go!" dad says, striding out of the door with me following close behind. After a minute Natasha just shakes her head and follows after us.