•Chapter 32•

(A/N: It's almost ending.

-samgyeopsal you're welcome bby 😉)

~Chapter 32: I'll See You In Two Years.~

«T H I R D P E R S O N»

It's settled.

There's no turning back now.

Seol will have to take the potion before returning to the Underworld.

"Hey, are you okay?" Theo asked Seol, who was blankly staring at her now-empty room.

"Was it really necessary to move out of this house so early?" She replied whilst turning around to face the slightly upset vampire.

"Its for your own safety." He assured.

Seol knew exactly what he was implying.

"You go ahead first, I still have a few more things to take care of upstairs." Theo pat her shoulder and walked out of her room quickly.

After a good 20 seconds, she stepped out of the room while carrying a box which contained little bits and bobs that were placed on her study table before.

As she arrived at the bottom of the house's long staircase, she turned back once more just to reminisce all the memories which took place in that house, making a small smile creep up onto her pale and tired face.

Drip.

She didn't know exactly why she was crying, she just felt hints of melancholy in her black and red non-beating heart.

She brought her hand up to her face and wiped the few tears that were dripping down her face.

Goodbye.

Without looking back, she walked towards the main gate of her house and hopped into the usual black car that her driver always drove her in.

"Is the new house far away?" She queried the driver.

"It's no longer than 15 minutes away from here. Don't worry, we'll be there in no time." Her driver replied with a soft voice, knowing that she was most definitely not in the mood to talk much.

—————

"Woah." Seol was almost speechless as she stepped out of the car and faced the front of the house.

She even almost dropped the box she was holding, as she couldn't believe she would be staying in a mansion this big.

The main gate was so fancy and the path leading towards the front door was so beautiful and elegant.

"Welcome home, Miss." rows of servants and butlers each stood next to the path and bowed at a 85° angle.

"Would you like me to carry that for you?" A butler, whose name she had yet to know, politely asked her while glancing at the box she was still carrying.

"No it's okay, I can manage to do this much." She insisted.

"As you wish." The butler replied and bowed.