•Chapter 16•

~Chapter 16: White Nightmare~
«T H I R D P E R S O N»

Seol was lying down on her bed, not knowing what to do for the rest of the day.

Her mind was blank and she was staring at the white abyss she calls her ceiling.

Spacing out was one of her favourite things to do. It makes her feel like she's the only being in the universe, taking strolls around parks and such.

She closed her eyes for a bit thinking about nothing, and soon, she drifted off to dreamland.

She opened her eyes and she was in a completely white and empty room.

She walked and walked, but there was nothing. She was alone in this isolated place, with nobody caring for her.

But she didn't stop walking. She didn't want to give up. The place was filled with a sweet and calming silence, with the atmosphere being peaceful.

But, after she started walking for a few minutes or so, everything started turning darker and darker, with shadows creeping up on the walls. They weren't ghostly shadows, they were shadows of girls and boys.

The atmosphere was tense now and she could hear all the whispers from the shadows. She immediately stopped walking and stood in place.

"She's so ugly!"

"What kind of a creep is that?"

"She doesn't deserve to live!"

"I can't believe she bullied Anne! Just because she wanted everyone to stay away from Jinyoung!"

"She's just jealous because of how much other people get love, so she bullies people!"

"What a loner!"

"Who's that loser over there?"

The whispers kept coming one after the other, nonstop. They were all talking at once, and when she couldn't take it anymore, the walls around her were turning into glass, and the glass was awfully cracked.

"Stop!" She yelled out, but the shadows didn't stop saying horrid things.

"Stop!" The shadows were silent and finally, the glass walls cracked, it even made the loud sound of the glass cracking.

Seol fell onto her knees, on the verge of crying.

"I... didn't do anything." She said to herself with her hair covering her face while she was on her knees.

"Are you okay?" She looked up and it was none other than Yoongi. She noticed that the walls were turning into the scenery of a park with a lot of flowers and trees growing everywhere.

She wiped away her tears and stayed silent.

Yoongi crouched down to be at the same level as her, and hugged her tightly while stroking her hair.

Seol hugged him back and was silent.

"Don't worry, don't cry, you have me, Min Yoongi." He said wholeheartedly with a lot of feelings while smiling sincerely.

"But why are you here?" Seol asked him.

"Because I was destined to be with you."