•Chapter 25•

~Chapter 25: What's Happening to Me?~
«T H I R D P E R S O N»

Seol woke up as usual on a school day, and something in her black and red heart was not feeling to great.

She looked into the mirror and stared at her pale, emotionless self.

Her blue eyes were flashing from blue to ultra black and blue to red. She also noticed that her pupils were dilating and her head was pounding.

She closed her eyes and massaged her eyelids.

"I'm just seeing things," She told herself.

Once she massaged her eyelids and opened her eyes, her eye colour stopped flashing to different colours and her head stopped pounding as well.

She just reassured herself that it was indeed her wild imagination.

Or so she thought.

What was happening to her?

Was it really just her imagination?

Or...

Was it all real?

She shrugged off that thought and got ready for school.

After a boiling hot shower, she put on her uniform and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

No. Don't worry. Jinyoung's not gonna do anything and I'm gonna have a happy senior life with Yoongi.

Right?

As she was almost at the bottom of the stairs, there was a high pitched sound in her ear that made her freeze.

The noise was the only thing she could hear, and nothing else.

She held her ear in pain but didn't let out any sound except for deep breaths.

It hurt so much that she bent down into a crouching position since her legs started giving up on her.

After closing her eyes, the sound became a little quieter and she heard a muffled voice becoming louder.

"Young Miss? Are you okay?"

She looked up and saw one of her maids looking at her with a worried expression.

Theo rushed over and looked at her with a worried expression too.

Seol was only sitting in a crouching position with dilated pupils and letting out deep, shaky breaths.

The sound was still slightly there, but she was too shocked to let out a word.

"Bring her the emergency blood!" She could hear Theo instruct one of the other maids who were sweeping the living room floor.

A couple seconds later, Theo was bent down in front of her with a blood packet.

This wasn't just any ordinary blood. This blood was blood specially ordered from the most famous medical centre in the underworld.