•Chapter 14•

~Chapter 14: A Gift~
«Y O O N G I»

*Sunday*

The sunlight shined brightly into my eyes as I opened them. I thought about what had happened yesterday, which saddened me. I wanted to meet her again.

I felt guilty and angry because of what I had said in response to the questions she asked me.

Why did I have to say she looked slightly scary?

I meant to say that she looked beautiful, cute, gorgeous and extraordinary in a good way, but I didn't.

Coward.

I couldn't tell if I was falling for her or if I wanted our friendship bond to strengthen. I wanted to text her to apologise how rude and stupid I was yesterday, but then I realised—

I don't have her phone number.

I don't even know if she even texts people or not. It would be too hard to ask for her phone number.

I wanted to call the boys over for advice and what I should do, because I've never had a gal friend before.

--

"Ayoo Yoongi! What's up bro?" Jimin greeted me and I fist bumped all of BTS.

"I just.... need to talk to you about something." I replied and let them in. They all proceeded to jump onto the couches face first in the living room.

"You look a little down. Did something happen?" Jin asked. They all turned their heads to me as I sat down next to Jungkook on one of the couches.

"You know Hwang Seol right?" I began.

"Oh, that girl. You've been hanging out with her all week and haven't even been hanging out with us." Taehyung pouted.

"Well.... actually-" I said nervously, but Jimin cut me off.

"You like her? Wow! I guess you two looked cute together, and I saw her smile for the first time when she was with you!" Jimin boasted all of a sudden. All the members were shocked.

"Woah... stop jumping to conclusions." I rolled my eyes.

"But I'm partly right, right?" Jimin grinned.

"I don't know. I can't tell if I'm falling for her or if I just want her attention."

"Dude, they're both the same thing. You want her attention, that's enough for me to tell that you like her." Rap Monster explained.

"Really?"

"You want us to help you?" Jin asked.

"Pfft... no." I replied.

"Stop acting. All of us have been waiting for you to have a girl that you really like, and I guess it's time." Jungkook said and stuck his tongue out.

"Shut up, what do you know about love?" I scoffed, not expecting a comeback from the maknae.

"Yoongi, our little Yoongi. Everyone of us here has had at least a girlfriend, maybe except for Jimin, cause he got not jams."

"Hey! Why are you insulting me now? You're the maknae, respect your elders Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin bursted. All of us started laughing at the two arguing endlessly.

"How can you be older than me if you're shorter than me?" Jungkook scoffed.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! I'm two years older than you! I've eaten 1432 more rice bowls than you! Stop petting my head and calling me short!"