•Chapter 20•

(A/N: Boi I just went ice skating and the day after that I went ice skating again and my body hurts like hell ;) Please read another Author's Note at the end, it's important~)

~Chapter 20: Mine~
«Y O O N G I»

"No!!!! I got an E for this pop quiz!" I whined loudly.

"It's your fault for not listening to Seol when she was teaching you." Namjoon explained.

"Shut up." I grunted.

"At least I got a C+ this time." Jungkook said cheerfully.

"I got a C-." Taehyung said, sounding slightly upset.

"I got a B+!" Jin exclaimed while blowing a kiss.

"Me and Hoseok got B-'s." Jimin said and they both showed their gradings.

"I got an A+." Namjoon said while slightly raising up his hand.

"Oh shut up Namjoon!" We all scolded at him in unison.

Namjoon frowned in response and kept quiet.

«S E O L»

100% on this pop quiz.

All that studying paid off.

Except for the fact that I wasted 10 minutes of my life teaching those fools over there.

I really just wonder how they keep getting promoted another year higher every year.

Wait a second- I think I know how.

Human beings are all about power.

No one would believe you if you said the son/daughter of a powerful person did something bad. Even if they did, they would get away with it really quickly and it'll be as easy that.

The laws of this world are imbecile.

After all, I do know that Yoongi and his friends are all rich people and their parents are important people.

Enough with that, time for music.

I was just putting on my earphones and turning on my music, until someone decided to disturb me for like the thousandth time this week.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone as I turned to my right to face the person.

"H-Hi."

I grew silent as I saw that it was Yoongi.

"Here to apologise so fast? Didn't expect that from you." I retorted.

"W-Well... my hyungs forced me to do this.... but I would do it even if they didn't tell me to..." he mumbled the last part, but I could still hear it.

"I'm sorry for acting like a douche yesterday when you were trying to help me out... I was... just in a bad mood. Once again, I'm sorry.. friends?" He asked and reached out his hand signalling for me to shake it.

"Mhmm." I replied after glancing at his hand waiting for me to shake it.

He quickly took back his hand back and smiled awkwardly.