•Chapter 26•

(A/N: Just remember that the chapters will be shorter than usual because this story is ending soon. Don't expect too much. Enjoy~)

~Chapter 26: Hurt~
«T H I R D  P E R S O N»

Seol's eyes opened rapidly as she shot up in her bed only to see some special blood injecting into her wrist.

"What happened to me? Wasn't I on the way to school? " She thought to herself.

She crossed her legs on the bed and turned her body so that she was facing the window next to her bed.

She slowly looked down onto the scratches on her arm and quickly checked the mirror only to be met with scratches on her face.

"I didn't even get angry at anything, so why did my inner demon—"

"PhoeB! You're awake! You really scared me there!" Her train of thoughts were interrupted by Theo.

Her lips did not open one bit. She was too frightened at herself to say anything.

It's true.

Sometimes, she was so scared of herself that she felt like killing herself.

Even though there were advantages to being a vammon, other times; being a vammon wasn't necessarily a good thing.

She faced the mirror again and she looked like a ghost. Dry and cracked lips, ragged breathing, dark circles and black eyes.

Yes, her eyes were definitely not blue, but an ultra black.

"What happened to me?"

Seol asked out loud to Theo who had a worried and nervous expression on his face.

She didn't know what was happening, but it was definitely not something good.

"PhoeB! You're awake!" Moon bursted into the room while holding a glass of water; breaking the awkward and tense silence.

Seol didn't respond, as she was impatiently waiting for the answer to her question.

Moon picked up the current situation and it's awkwardness, so he hesitantly took a chair and put it next to the bed in which Seol was lying in.

"Phoenix Blackheart;"

"From now on, you only have less than a month left on earth."

Moon announced, shocking the girl in front of him.

"Why, Moon?" Seol tried to say it in the calmest tone possible, as she was on the verge of bursting into tears.

"It will be a little hard to understand and will be unacceptable for you; but it's for the best." Moon began.

"You're not stable on Earth. On the outside, you seem fine and strong. But your mental health is very important too. And by the looks of it, your mental health is definitely not in a good condition. You're not used to the Earth yet, and you may need some special supernatural psychologists and trainers to help you have a better mental health. This is for your own health and safety. If you were to delay it any longer than a month, the chances of becoming an insane and uncontrollable demon will increase gradually. Ever since you've become a teenager, your emotions have been mixed up and your mental health is not in a good condition. So please, you must return to the underworld as soon as possible; before everything gets worse."