•Chapter 23•

(A/N: Play the song above if you like [any Elkie stans here? — there's a pic of yoonseok if you slide to the left 😋 and please read important note at the end)

~Chapter 23: Suffocating~
«T H I R D P E R S O N»

The next day, Yoongi was so happy after what had happened the day before that.

He couldn't sleep properly because his heart was still racing from her reaction.

He kept smiling to himself like an idiot because he really just couldn't handle the excitement.

He tried calming himself down but found himself smiling and squealing again.

How can a simple girl do such complicated things to my heart?

He thought to himself.

He even jumped on his bed occasionally because of his energy. Some people might even think he's crazy if they see him like this.

On one side, Yoongi was bright and energetic and couldn't hide his happiness.

On the other side, Seol wasn't happy.

She was panicking and would take really deep breaths every couple seconds. Pacing around her room, she was not in a good mood.

A part of her just wanted to scream out that she was a vammon (vampire-demon) to the whole world so she wouldn't have to live with this burden on her shoulders until her death.

It felt suffocating and stressful, it's like the air around her is there just to suffocate her and nothing else.

She couldn't live properly knowing that eventually somebody will find out, and somebody will end up being broken.

A tiny part of her was happy, and a huge part of her was definitely not up for this situation.

She herself could end up living with a burden from not telling anyone-

Or Yoongi could end up fearing a unique girl for the rest of his life.

Both options were terrible, and she just couldn't put up with all the pressure anymore.

She has to tell him eventually.

But how?

How she's going to is the problem.

The more she thinks about it, the heavier the burden on her shoulders is.

She couldn't walk around because of the weight on her shoulders.

She couldn't live like other 'normal' people.

But nobody would want to hear about her problems anyways.

Nobody would care.

Not even her parents were serious about her talks.

Theo wouldn't understand that much, as he grew up in a very supernatural environment with no pressure on him.