"Uncle, you really don't have to--"

"Ah," he waved her away. "Hurry, take me to them so I can meet them. In the meantime, Kyunghee will man the stations for me while I step out."

Minji rolled her eyes as she led the way towards you all. She took one big sigh and she pushed open the door.

"You're finally done!" Hoseok exclaimed. "You had to use the bathroom?"

"No, I was just catching up with my uncle here," she waved a hand towards him.

"You must be Minji and Kyunghee's friends," he grinned. "Thank you so much for being good to them." He went around to shake each and every hand. "What are your names?"

"My name is Kim Namjoon."

"Kim Seokjin," Jin bowed.

"Min Yoongi."

"Jung Hoseok."

"Park Jimin, sir, " he nervously smiled. Jimin seemed to give the deepest bow so far.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Lee Jiyeong," you smiled. "it's nice to meet you."

"Oh, your names all sound pretty familiar," he shook a finger at the guys.

"Really?" Namjoon said. Even though we've never met in person before?"

"Ah," he snapped. "Now I remember! Kyunghee used to talk about you all some time ago, back before a moved down here. But the name I heard the most," he looked towards Taehyung. "Was this kid."

"'Me'?" Taehyung pointed to himself. While all eyes were on him, he was busy stealing glances your way as if to see the expression you were wearing. 'Crap...'

"The last time she came to see me, she wouldn't stop--"

"Uncle!"

"What?" he jumped, looking to his niece in surprise. "What's wrong?"

"Don't you have to go back to work now?" she smiled. "I'm sure the line is getting pretty crazy in there."

"Oh, I guess you're right." he nodded. "In any case, I'll send Kyunghee out to bring out food when everything's finished. I'm sure she'd love to see you."

'Kyunghee?' It was the name in question that had everyone at your table exchanging the same looks of confusion.