Mafia Afterdeath: Chapter 16; A Musicians Secret Revealed

hey guys it's time! That right it's time for s new chapter of this action,swearing, romance comedy bloody action to continue!!!!i usually update on weekends but today I make an exception! I felt bad for not updating during my summer vacation a lot with the story since I was working. As well as the internet being garbage too. So definitely gonna try to update much as possible! Though I'll stick with weekends usually!! Anyways let's get rolling!)
—————————————-
       Geno came into quite a surprise. He was expecting things. For example someone trying to hurt or rape Reaper or even maybe he got stuck on something. He was prepared with all things to go in with ease and coolness. Though how far he was thrown off by this that he couldn't handle what he seeing. His entire manly hood could not handle the gorgeous angel before him as sitting there gawking like a nard with a deep red blush. He gulps a little looking at the doll in front of him. "R-Reaper???", he says bewildered. Reaper embarrassed trying to cover himself shaking. Tears in his eyes, "P-please don't l-look at me I'm a f-f-freak !", he says as he starts to cry. What laid before Geno and the state Reaper somehow turned into a gorgeous sexy woman. With lovely curves and slightly thick with fine sized huge breast and a very nice big plump butt. (XD listen I'm not good at describing in sexual terms really without sounding dumb. There only so many words I have in my vocabulary! U chose to read my terrible writing u lovelies!!!) "woah woah easy doll face! Don't cry your gorgeous eyes out. Your no freak nor am I thinking that!", he says trying to comfort Reaper. Indeed, Geno admits to himself, it's a little strange seeing this as he ponders how on god's earth he become a women? He swore Reaper was male. Then again he not exactly normal either himself (hint hint for later on ;3). "Y-you don't think I'm a freak like this?...", Reaper says sniffing. Geno nods keep his eyes to focus on Reaper eyes. As he can't help but stare at Reaper breasts. "Of course I don't doll. Though how did this happen doll face?", he says looking up and down at Reaper still avoiding to stare at his breasts. "It happens once in a great while....I thought I had it under control but lately I been turning into this very l-lewd form", he says obviously uncomfortable on how his female state looks. "Well um le- woah!!!", he trips over on the edge of the carpet his face landing right in Reaper breast. Reaper squeaks falling over to the ground. "Oh gosh! Geno are you ok!?", he says worriedly. Though dear God above was Geno on cloud nine. He simply in heaven. Geno nose starts to bleed blushing like a mad man as every nerve in his body restricting him from just out right groping the wrack on Reaper's chest. Geno jumps back blushing remembering his face was in Reaper's chest, "Oh s-shit sorry d-doll! I-I didn't m-mean to l-land on your c-cheat...w-with m-my face", he says while still making flustered rapid apologies. Reaper never seen Geno worked up like this. Not even when Geno rescued him from that awful man from rapping him was he worked up like this. So why was this so different? What was making Geno so worked up? These were the thoughts that kept crossing Reaper's mind. Though at the same time feeling warmth inside his chest seeing Geno very hard trying to apologize for something that wasn't his fault. The only other person in this world who didn't give him a perv look or disgust on his face seeing him like this. Maybe no wonder why he in love with this upbeat charismatic mafia boss."wait what!?", Reaper says thinking that to himself. He shakes off these thoughts for now.Reaper smiles though and giggles a little,hugging Geno. His breast press on Geno chest making Geno fluster more. "It's ok Geno. It wasn't your fault silly", he says giggling. Geno can't help but smile at this angle hugging him as he himself hugs back. "Thanks doll", he says kissing his nose. Reaper blushes very hard at the gesture shyly covering his face. "Now how long does this last?", he says to Reaper. Reaper shrugs, "It varies a lot but usually a cold shower is what usually does the trick. I'll explain later...about this", he says softly gesturing at this body of his. Geno nods, "I'll let you do that then. I'll wait outside the door for yea", he says with the blush on his face still. Reaper nods and goes into the bathroom. Geno outside the room waiting for him thinks that maybe Reaper isn't as different from himself. For he sees that both him and Reaper both hold there own secrets. Though one thing for sure. This is going to be an interesting lunch.
(Boom chapter done!!!!!!
Geno belongs to @loverofpiggies
Reaper belongs to @renrink
Sci belongs to @loverofpiggies
Demon belongs to respective owners
The underfell and underswap bros belong to respectful owners
This story belongs to me and the characters are in this story
Hope u enjoy! Peace!!)