Mafia Afterdeath: Chapter 1; The Meeting

(Ello there this is the author note. I feel there isn't enough fanfics about this cute couple. So I doing this. This fic takes place in a mafia type AU as Geno being top while reaper the bottom. Geno is a mafia boss and in this AU he is the youngest brother being related to the swap brothers. There is honeymustard in here. Edgeberry in here along with ink x error in here and a odd shipping I like of science Sans x demon Sans. Anyways I hope u like and by the way I'm sorry if I write terribly. By way US!Pap is named Pappy in here and US!Sans is either called blue or Sans in this AU )
In the big city of New York there always opportunity everywhere. With opportunity is also where these crime bosses settle in at for big deals. Influencing the city to their will. The biggest of these is of the Gaster family Mafia consisting of 3 brothers. The oldest is Pappy then the second is Blue and finally the most dangerous of the family Geno. Geno is quite a dangerous one knowing how to turn the tables on someone and a sharp shooter being a hell of a brawler. Though him being of the mafia makes great foes but also great allies. This isn't your typical romance. For big things lay in store for the biggest mafia boss meets a humble musician just on a pass by. Who knew there meeting would change both lives dramatically. Then again what u expect from New York? It always a place that always keeps everyone guessing in awe and wonder. Welcome ladies and gents to the underground world of the Mafia.
It was a beautiful day out today. The spring coming in warming the city from the bitter cold as u hear the buzz of people and cars doing their daily things. Geno was taking a stroll finally having some time to himself after some "business" was settled. He took out his smoke pack and lit a cigarette. Taking a nice long drag off of it. He doesn't smoke often but does it once and a while unlike his oldest brother who smokes pretty much everyday. Today he decided to go for a walk in his nice white suit. As he walked he entered a nice looking park where parents were with their children having a nice time. Then all the sudden heard a lovely tune. "Hm?", Geno peered curious like by the sound. He followed the singing until finding someone on a hill next to a tree. He was quite amazed by the sight of the person. To him he was absolutely lovely looking. In the pass of course he met hot fine women and men since he doesn't mind to date either gender but what he laid his eyes on was something very different. The lovely singer wore a nice dark blue pants and white blouse wearing black boots. Their eyes a beautiful dark enchanting blue with black hair. (Did I mention this will be humanized version of this ship???) Geno didn't know how long he was standing there gapping his mouth open but he finally snapped out of it when the person stopped singing. He blinked several times coming back to reality. He stomped out his cigarette and decided, with much debate to himself, to walk up and greet. He tapped the person shoulder accidentally startling the person, "Heh sorry didn't mean to startle." ,he says quite casually. The person stated for a second then gives a bit of a shy nervous smile, "I-it ok. Um...do u need s-something sir?", they asked politely then with Geno responding, "Well I couldn't help while walking by stumbling upon your lovely voice.~", his comment making the person fluster a bit; Geno can't help thinking of it being quite cute. After a short silence they finally spoke up "O-oh my um I-I wasn't expecting someone catching on my s-singing.", saying the last part quite shyly. Geno looked bewildered "You kidding me doll that was the best voice I ever heard. You sound absolutely astonishing.~", saying as he winks making the person a clustering mess. "D-doll?", they question, "Well I don't know exactly your name and I didn't want to sound rude complimenting u doll face.~", Geno replies having a nice easy going smile to him. "O-oh um well I suppose that true.", they say again very shy like, "Oh! Where are my manners!", Geno exclaims gently face palming and grabs the person hand, " I never introduced myself the name is Geno Gaster at your lovely presence.", as he says this kisses the person hand. "What your name doll?", Geno smoothly asks. With a shy smile by Geno politeness he replies "My name Reaper it's nice to meet you to."
( Boom there first maybe chapter done! Holy crap I'm tired lol. I hope u guys like and sorry for my bad writing ;3; I'm trying.
Geno Sans belongs to @loverofpiggies
Reaper Sans belongs to @renrink
Hope u guys like and throw ideas at me! Peace!!)