Just an update

Hello guys. This weekend as this update comes out I will publish out chapter 7. I want to though talk about something. So this week I went through my finals week and all that school junk. So I have two weeks off and my planning to possible get maybe 4 or 5 chapters off during those two weeks. Or by this post ant this same post I will put on my Tumblr, which is Midnightrose1520, as well. That during the post I put tonight of Chapter 7 and the next weekend the next chapter comes out on is that all of u make suggestions to me of what you might think that could be interesting or an random idea that could work. Like a massive brain storm! Now the reason of why I want a vote and why I thought of this is that I want to involve u guys. For reading my material and giving such positive feed back. In a long time besides me drawing that I can do something else productive with myself. I love writing this story and want to involve you guys into it to. I feel it could make this a lot more interesting. Now trust me I actually do have a storyline and plot to this fanfic. I just think it be more meaningful. I love reading your guys feed back and your guys excitement for this story. It truly makes me want to maybe do other story projects after I'm done with this one. It makes me happy. So I let u guys vote through chapter 7. Either say for the vote 1 or 2. 1 is make 4 chapters during the two weeks and 2 is where u want to do this crazy type collaboration thing. So I let u guys decide. The vote will finish by Tuesday thus will give the results. Again the Tuesday that comes up after this post is released. Anyways hope u guys vote and see what u guys say. Love u all!!!