Mafia AfterDeath: Chapter 12; Homeless Love part 1

(sup everyone! So I'm sorry if the last few chapters have been boring since the exciting explosion of Darkness mansion. Bad news for some that it might be a little boring. Though important none the less. This chapter will mostly be of honeymustard. Though also get to see earlier life of Geno and his brothers and red and edge. So without further a do let's get into it!!)
The question rang for a solid awkward 5 seconds until Geno spoke up. "Well doll we all sorta been there for each other for almost all of our lives. Protecting each other from anything that happened.", Geno says quite firmly smiling. "Well how we met was a bit messy I have to admit", Red said thoughtfully, "it was nothing of romantics.". Reaper's eyes sparkle a little fairly interested making Red chuckle a little, "You really want to know don't you Reaper?", Red says as Reaper nods his head a lot in excitement. "I suggest get comfortable for it but of an long story", Pappy said with a lazy smile walking on the other side of the table putting Red on his lap. Red blushes a little and cuddles Pappy smiling. "Heheh here we go~", Geno says eating his food. "Well I was 9, Blue was 7, and Geno was 5 when we met Red and Edge. We were homeless for over around 6 months. After....something's happened. Though anyways we were just walking down the street."
~~~~FLASHBACK TIME!!! Brought to you bye author-chan ;P~~~~~~~~~
The three brothers walking down the street happily. "Big Bro looky how nice that lady was to give us some money!", said cute 5 year old Geno happily on Pappy shoulders. "Yea! It really lucky we got some winter coming soon too.", said the 7 year old hyperactive Blue. Pappy smiles nodding at both there sayings, "Yea, we can get a lot of blankets, pillows and maybe even more thicker wood to make our meek makeshift home bigger and warmer to keep the frost out", he says thinking. The winters in there home town gets quite cold and snows heavy as well. They live a little outside of New York City in the woodsy backs of New York. Where the three have a base/home there that protects them fairly well from the weather. "Yea! Then even better anything left over we can get some canned soup!", Blue says bouncing a little making Pappy chuckle. "Soup sounds good right now", Geno says his stomach growling. Pappy pats Geno leg and gives him an easy smile, "Don't worry we will get all of us food soon as the Soup Houses open up.", he says and Geno eyes brighten up, "I hope there serving roast beef this week!!", he says excitedly. "You been reading those cook books huh Geno?" , Blue says smiling at his youngest brother. "Yea I have! Food so cool to make! I hope if we ever get any type of fish I can cook it for us with something. Maybe an old frying pan from the junk yard are.", Geno says thoughtfully. Pappy smiles, "Maybe little brother and if yea do me and blue be excited for it.". Geno smiles brightly. Even in there rough situation they know how to keep each other's hopes and spirits up and not fall into arguing,despair, and fighting with each other. After all they only have each other to love,support, and protect. Geno having a good bird eyes view and sees something very suspicious. "Hey bro look over there I see something. It doesn't feel right.", Pappy tilts his head a little and tries to look where Geno seeing. Blue spots it out better though, "Yea Geno right look.", he points secretly to lead Pappy eye sight in the right direction. Pappy now sees better of what his younger brothers are talking about. "Let me go!!", tears running down Red cheeks. Looking unhealthy skin and ratty. Holding his brother Edge close who has a fever running passes out in his arms. The man gripping his arm, "No way. Not after u scratch my face out brat! Maybe I should teach you a lesson ~~", the man says into Red ear. Red eyes widen in fear and struggles more, "Let me go!! Let me go!!". The man looks annoyed and about to slap Red. Red can see the movement and closes his eyes shut scared shaking. Though he doesn't feel the sting. Slowly he opens his eye in confusion and sees that Pappy caught his arms. "No mean to bother but I don't think that how you treat someone sir.", Pappy glaring at the man. The man says with a dangerous tone, "Better let go brat or your in for a world of hurt.", says in a threatening voice. Pappy stares at him for a second and gives a nonchalant smile. "Alight then you did ask~.", Pappy lets go making the man stumble backwards. "W-whoa!!", the man stumbling and trips over blue who put his foot out to trip the man. "Gah!!", the man falls on his back. "Bro can I go for it now!" , Geno says with a devilish smile. Pappy smirks, "Make it a field goal little brother!". Geno laughs and kicks the man hard in the face using the full speed of his run to give the kick more power in it. The man goes unconscious groaning. "Nice one!", Blue says high giving Geno. Geno laughs. Pappy sees Red and Edge. He helps Red stand up. "You alright there pal? You don't look to good.", he says looking over Red. Red nods shyly protectively holding Edge to him. "Whoa this dude was loaded! He got 300 dollars on him", Blue said counting the money. They have to get by some how. So why not knock out an abusive man and pick pocket his money for their trouble. "Well ain't that lucky.", Pappy chuckles and holds his hand out to Red. "The name Pappy Gaster. Those two are my younger brothers. How about you?", he asks Red. Red looking at him bewildered a little by how nonchalant he is, especially taking down the man who been starving and abusing him and his brother. "M-my name is Red."
To be continued!!!
( Bwhahahaha cliff hanger!!! Hope u enjoyed though :D
Geno owned by @loverofpiggies
Reaper owned by @renrink
The swap brothers and fell brothers by respective owners
The story, the way the characters are in the story are owned by me
Hope u enjoyed peace!!!!)