Mafia Afterdeath update/special event!!!!!

Suppppp everyone. Before u bring the pitch forks at me for not updating two weekends straight I'm sorry ;3;. I have a very busy schedule during the weekend with weekend hw(curse u chemistry), family stuff and hanging with my friends. So which is why I'm doing this. I pretty much know what I want for plot of this story and how it gonna roll. And u thought the beginning of this story was intense with darkness. Oh it gets so much worse~ anyways though I'm happy with the positive feed of this story I'm actually quite happy about it. Making me strive to actually do this whole story one way or another!! Then a thought occurred. I kinda need a few more characters for certain plots. Mostly mafia bosses and some mini bad guy before actual stuff hits the fan. So with that in mind I'm allowing u guys to create a bio of a oc u guys might have. Must be described in words but also can be drawn out too. Go nuts with it if u want. Though not all will be in because then it gets hectic trying to incorporate to many characters. Trust me the story hasn't gotten to all the characters yet I'm putting in there. Though I will leave surprise of what character made it through the chapters. So can't wait to see if u guys will do this or not. Peace!!