Mafia Afterdeath: Chapter 5; The Call

(heyo here the next chapter. So in coming warnings for I think about the next 4 to 2 chapters that there maybe triggers and little dark stuff. Also much gore. For some reason I got a thing for liking gore stuff kinda makes things intense I know? Anyways this chapter is on Geno POV sort of... ('∀`) enjoy)

      It was the next morning rolled around and was quite peaceful. "Morning", yawned Red drinking his morning coffee as he sat at the dinning table. "Finally woke up on your own for once your lazy bones" , commented Fell as he reads the newspaper drinking coffee as well. "Pfff whatever", said Red chuckling a bit though very tiredly since a certain someone kept him up a lot last night in there sleep. "So anyone else up?", asked Red, "Well Geno up as usual being he a work alcoholic" , replied his brother. They drank there coffee in peaceful silence. Most people, who weren't part of their household, thought the two don't get along but reality they do. They just happen to tease each other about things especially if a certain brother started to make endless streams of puns making the other annoyed, playfully punching the brother arm. They grew up in a hard life together Red always caring for both of them until they ran into the Gaster brothers- Pappy,Blue and Geno. None them would even imagine they be here being quite wealthy with a roof over there head and good food to eat on top of it. Protected from the weather and not having to fear strangers around them of either getting taken or abducted. Though how they ended up in this business was, let say, a pure state of anomaly of fate you could say. Red finished his coffee sighing happily "Like me to get you another cup?", Red asked seeing his brother almost done with his coffee, "Yes I would appreciate it much brother", replied the other brother half consciously reading the newspaper. Red poured the coffee and could hear Geno working hard in his office. Hearing him fuss over paper work and numbers. It made Red chuckle a bit knowing how Geno had trouble a bit at times with things. He practically single handily runs their whole mafia and knowing Geno all he wants is for them to not worry about anything. Course they would always worry. Geno working over his papers and sighs "Christ this damn pile doesn't end!!" He groaned in dispair since he been working since the crack of dawn at his paper work. "I wonder if that doll will call me", saying to himself quietly, "his voice so lovely and beautiful like~." He sighs at his thoughts of Reaper. Sweet thing he is really being super shy and adorable. "Brother who you talking about?", suddenly popped his older brother Blue scaring the living daylights out of Geno. "Bro! Fuck don't scare me like that!!" , sighing , " Brother what have I told u about swearing!! Stars Pappy bad habits wear off on you to much." , Blue huffing in an scolding manner making Geno chuckle a bit. " Though seriously who were u talking about brother?" , asked Blue curious manner.
"O-oh um just a friend"
"A friend?"
"Yes! What you think charming guy like can't get myself a friend?"
"Little bro I think I recall u saying "his voice so lovely and beautiful ~" " , a terrifying mischievous grin crossing his face as Geno starts blushing like a mad man.
" N-n-no you were imagining things!!"
Blue eyes sparkled like stars grinning more. Making Geno more nervous. Then he saw Blue start running shouting "Geno got a crush! Geno got a crush! Geno got a crush!!", prancing and running around the mansion. Geno hot on his tail. "Blue shut your fucking mouth up!!!", Geno shouts flustered and angry like at his brother blushing pure red. Pappy wakes up to all the racket grumpily and grabs his noisy brothers. "Will you two shut it im trying to sleep. Plus it 8 in the morning!", he usually sleeps in late in the morning. "Well if u must know Geno got a crush!", says the other older brother excitedly! "I do not stop saying and spreading bull!!", Geno says heated like. Red and Fell come to them holding Blue and Pappy a mug. "What you guys causing up now?" , asked Red sweetly pecking Pappy cheek while handing him his coffee. " Wellll~", Blue starts to say before he cut off by Geno, "Bro I swear to God I will fucking end you!" , blushing as he says his threat making both Pappy and Blue laugh. Red and Fell very confused but give up asking. Really no point if u miss the boat of knowing the cluster that brews between those 3 then u weren't going to ever know. As Pappy and Blue poke fun at their younger Brother the phone goes off. Geno happily getting an excuse to be be away from the at the moment answers. "Hello Gaster residents?", at first there was no answer until he heard a sobbing sound at the other end of the phone. Making his blood run cold praying to God above it not who he think he just heard. Of course though fate is cruel. Very cruel at the moment as another son is heard. "M-Mr. Geno h-help.." , croaked the sound of a scared, sobbing mess of lovely musician Reaper. Then heard someone taking the phone and a new voice speaks up. A monotone humerous voice. "Hello Geno Gaster~." Only one voice that Geno knows and despises of up most certainty. That name is Darkness Del Ray.
( Boom end of this chapter!! We're getting into the drama ;3 Kukukukukukuku.
@loverofpiggies owns Geno Sans
@renrink owns Reaper Sans
Swap brothers and fell brothers belong to respective owners
And Darkness Del Ray belongs to me :3
Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter :D also I should mention this but I do accept fanart make sure u just put under the hashtag #Mafia Afterdeath. Anyways love u beautiful people!!)