temptation

------------------------------------------------------------
in which ~ we discover who the mysterious guy in the bathroom was
------------------------------------------------------------

maddie's p.o.v.

i wake up, the morning after that whole millie incident, in my boyfriend's arms.

last night, the apartment block was a mess of emotions. everybody was panicking about millie, finn was distraught and sadie ran out to catch a ride to the hospital with iris.

all in all, i didn't get much sleep.

i've had a boyfriend ever since millie's party 2 months ago. i can still remember that night like it was yesterday. nick's hands in my hair, sitting on the sink counter, his hand on my thigh, him moaning into the kisses i plant down his neck.

i feel his warm breath on my neck which snaps me back to reality.

turning to face him, i plant a kiss on his forehead. it doesn't wake him up, he sleeps like the dead.

i roll away from him, and head for the bathroom.

at first after i made out with nick that night, i was scared of what finn would think but he was too infatuated with mille to care. nick was really sweet and nothing like his pain in the ass brother, except for the slight resemblance of their looks, so i fell for him, hard.

millie left that night of the party, broke up with finn through a letter and then had the guts to show up at caleb's birthday party, that bitch. i felt bad for poor little finny who couldn't even get back with me since i was practically glued to his brother.
i have absolutely no clue as to why millie left that night, and honestly, i kinda feel bad for her that she did, 'cause the next morning, i found out why finn was nowhere to be found for most of her birthday party.

i skip into the bathroom, grabbing a hairbrush and running it through my long brown hair. i brush my teeth and throw on some makeup, checking myself out in the mirror.

i realize that some people don't like me. i also realize that i highly don't give a fuck.

smacking my lips together, i exit the bathroom and get on some clothes, before returning to sit on the bed next to, still sleeping, nick.

i lean over to his ear and yell extremely loud.

he smiles, as if i'd just whispered sweetly, and blinks himself awake.

"good morning madds." he says, his voice raspy, his sloppy grin grows.

he kisses me roughly and i push him back, lightly slapping his chest.
"your breath smells like cat piss and your mouth tastes like dog shit, also, i just did my makeup."

he groans. "c'mon madds, just this once."

i give into temptation and let him kiss me. when we pull apart, my lipstick's smudged across his mouth.

i giggle at the sight.

nick gets up, walking to the bathroom. on his way, he wiggles his butt at me, and i whistle. he turns his head over his shoulder smirking. i burst out laughing.

"that ass should be illegal."

"damn straight." he chuckles, before closing the bathroom door.

i scratch my head as i leave our bedroom, heading to the kitchen to make a smoothie.

i open the fridge and grab my usual ingredients, throwing them all into the blender. i check the answering machine on our apartment phone as it blends, checking for any updates on millie. she may be a bitch but nobody should resort to hurting themselves, i'd never wish that upon someone.