Click-

BOOM.

✗✗✗✗✗

Then it happened.

Blood splattered across the floor.

The Clique stormed the stage.

The Killjoys opened fire.

It was over.

He was dead.

The revolver immediately slipped from Tyler's hands. It fell to the floor in slow motion, seemingly shattering in Tyler's eyes. The entire room went silent. The ringing in his ears became violent.

Numbness spread through his body as if he had just received a fresh shot of novocaine.

His limp body collapsed onto the stage. He weakly pushed himself up onto all fours, coughing and dry heaving on the floor.

It was over.

He was dead.

When Tyler finally raised his head to look at the scene in front of him, it was just like he thought it would be:

His pale, lifeless body was lying in a pool of his own blood. His eyes were still opened and staring directly at Tyler, sending shivers up his spine.

It was exactly as he had imagined. Exactly.

Except there was one difference. Just one.

It wasn't Josh's body he saw.

It was Kobra Kid's.

✗✗✗✗✗

"We are so getting promoted."

Andy was too in shock to say anything. His mind could not comprehend what had just happened.

He saw Kobra Kid, laying on the stage at an awkward, obviously unnatural angle. His arms and legs were splayed off in different directions. Blood surrounded his head. And Andy was pretty sure a neck was not meant to turn like that.

"Fuck, Andy," he heard Joe say next to him. He slapped him on his back. "You did it. You fucking did it."

Andy slowly broke out into a smile as he continued staring down at what he had done.

"Well, we're not finished yet," he replied, smirking to himself as he loaded another bullet into place

"Already ahead of you," said Joe. He cocked his gun, closed one eye, and fired without hesitation.

Another Killjoy went down. And another. And another.

It was like watching a movie, or playing a video game. With just one twitch of the finger, Andy and Joe could make an entire body collapse.

Each and every shot was a direct hit. Donnie and Horseshoe were two of the best snipers in the Clique. Experts.

Soon, Kobra Kid wasn't the only one who lay dead in a heap on stage.