Chapter 14. Everything's Out

Remember cause some people were confused:

Gavin's friends are Brandon (family of warriors). Geneva (current and new Alpha's younger sister of their pack) and Tiffany and Timothy (TIm and Tiff are twins and their family are all the pack's medical stuff)

Calvin is the prince of wolves he isn't the King yet but Kai is also referred to the Prince of Wolves so some people got confused I think. His best friend is Daniel which we now know is also Timothy's mate.

Kyu~

CALVIN

Day 3 in Gavin's pack and things are going good. I think. We've been pretty much cooped up in the small house but I'm not in the position to say anything. If anything I should really be thanking Gavin and his friends for letting someone like me who has done some shitty things to them to stay and even lie to their whole pack just so I'm able to spend some time with my son. Things aren't necessarily flower and daisies but it's something I expected. At least I'm able to do what Cadmus had in mind which is to work with Gavin so we can spend some time with our pup and at least get some things cleared out with him.

Gavin...there's no other thing to describe him as just strong. He's very strong for being able to go through his pregnancy alone and raise our son at a young age. Then again he could have not have gone through all those things if I just got my life together and see the reality of things. But, what can I do now? I just have to make sure to convince him I don't mean any harm and maybe things will get better. That's one thing that I have to say that's good about him, he doesn't give a shit about me and is willing to let me work with him to let Kaisen have both of us by his side.

Let me clear that up, I don't know why but I somehow feel proud in a way that he won't just fall onto my feet and we'd just get together like that. I'm glad if anything I'd have to work up to it and all that. I guess it does sound a bit weird but I hope you kind of understand what I mean.

"Prince Calvin, we'll be leaving to go the Palace now. As you said, we won't say anything about the spies when we go back home." I nodded my head at the two guards that are now going back home. I don't want people back home to know that we found the little stalkers they sent after us. I don't think that would be a smart move.

I bid my goodbye and watch as the two men got on the car and left. I'm still wondering about when Gavin's pack will eventually find out though. Whatever happens, I'm ready for it though. It maybe Gavin's dad trying to kill me, their new alpha kicking me out and having a go at Gavin and his friends, or just something even crazier. I don't think they'd do something less harsh than these things. I was about to walk back in the house but I suddenly heard another vehicle making me turn around. I notice one of Gavin's friends car and I smile knowing that Kaisen is in there.

"Visitors!" I turned around to see Daniel jogging out the door with a smile on his face making me raise my brows at him. "What?" He asked while smiling. "Didn't know you were so eager with seeing Gavin and his friends." Daniel stopped for a second then laughed it off. "Oh no, I'm just excited to see the baby again. He is like my nephew right?" He laughed once again and I just smiled shrugging him off. What a weird kid. "Well here they come. I'm going to have him first though." Daniel didn't even bother looking at me and was just smiling and smirking at the same time towards the car.

What's wrong with him?

The car finally stopped in front of the small house and out came Gavin with Kai, blondie who is Tim and Geneva? Yeah I'm sure that's her name. I gave Gavin a small smile and he returned it a bit awkwardly. Cute. "Tsk." Cadmus scoffed. I scowled my face and asked him what was wrong. "Nothing stupid boy. You didn't even realise. Never mind just pay attention to them." What's he on about? Realise what? I didn't even do anything.