Chapter 6. A New Journey Begins

GAVIN

"What in the world?" I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head as if I could just take the pain off this way. I heard voices around me and this feels oh too familiar. "Gavin, are you alright?" I opened my eyes as slow as possible and saw worried and panicked faces. More worried if anything. "Please tell me I didn't pass out." I whined at them. I obviously did though. "You did but you're not the only one though." Ritsu pointed to the side and there I saw Timothy passed out by the couch. Then I remembered.

"Oh my lord." I fell on my back again and heard everyone panic. "Oh no no no no! Did he pass out again?" I heard Geneva asked frantically. I waved my head to reassure them I'm still conscious. She just said I have a baby in my stomach, but hold on..."Haru, how did you know I have a 'baby' in me? I mean I'm a guy!" I heard someone choke on their water and spraying it out and everyone else had scream at me.

"Bitch, wait what?!"

"Hold the fuck up, what did you just say?"

"I think I ate too much..."

"I guess I wasn't dreaming." All of my friends along with the family was now looking at me with wide eyes as if I have just said something crazy. Oh wait...I did, heh. Timothy finally got up and Brandon, the one being closest towards him, helped him a little. Looks like they didn't even ask Haru why the two of us suddenly passed out. "Haru, you sensed something was inside him?" Everyone then looked at Haru who looked really awkward, not feeling very comfortable with all the attention.

"Well yeah I mean every since the moment he came in. I sensed a tiny life and it wasn't towards the she wolves and when I looked at him, the feeling was just coming off of his stomach. I mean what else could that mean?" Ayaki called over her daughter and Haru stood by her mother. "Haru, you're still new and not used to your powers. Are you 100% sure there's life forming in him?" Haru looked at me and nodded. "Can you check again? Just to be sure, use your eyes Haru."

'Use your eyes?' I heard one of my friends asked. Our curiosity was then answered as Haru flashed us her red dragon like eyes. So that was what she meant...it looks really beautiful. "I'm sure." Everyone's attention was then focused on me once again. I can see the question written on all of their faces, but not so much on Brandon. Like last time a situation like this happened, Brandon was the only one who had a different expression. I saw him look at Hiromi who stared back. He seemed to understand what he was saying and excused his family.

"I think these younglings would like to have a talk with their friend. This is a private matter, we should excuse ourselves and start to clean up." Ayaki smiled at me along with Haru. Ritsu looked very curious and wanted to stay. Once the family went out my friends all surrounded me and stared. Very intently.

"So you're pregnant."

"So you had sex."

The twins both talked at the same time and I couldn't decipher who said what. "Tiffany! Wait Gavin are you okay? Oh my gosh you're pregnant...I mean is that even possible? How could you not know I mean.." Geneva ranted on and on and I understood that all of them had a lot of questions to ask. Even I don't know myself. "I don't know. I don't even remember what.."

My head finally snapped and I remembered. I had mated. Oh my fucking gosh. I wasn't even bitten to finalise my mark but I ended up being impregnated. How the heck am I suppose to tell them? Good Lord help me.

"Gavin? You okay?" I looked at Brandon and tears suddenly welled up in my eyes. Oh my gosh I'm pregnant and I'm not even fully mated. My baby doesn't have his other parent. "Oh no Gavin." The girls hugged me and I suddenly felt very filled up with all these emotions. "Is it your mate's baby? It's okay we can always go to them and tell them about the baby. You also have us to help you." I shook my head at the thought of going back to my mate. My mate who's Prince Calvin. "No, you know what I don't need to tell anyone anything. I have you guys and that's fine. I can do this."