Chapter 4. Moving Away

GAVIN

Waking up in the middle of the forest was not a very good experience. I assume after passing out from pain, my wolf has taken over and ran to nature for some comfort. I can't really say anything about whether or not it help though.

So this is how my life has become. Getting rejected from your mate who you haven't even talked to properly or even had felt the emotions you were suppose to feel when you met them. The painful and negative vibe my wolf is giving out is very uncomfortable. I can't even imagine what my wolf is feeling right now.

As I am not 18, just like how I didn't fully feel the mating pull, the pain of rejection was quick as well and not fully felt. I have only felt it on the spot and just passed out afterwards. But my wolf...the feelings would've definitely been 100 times more painful.

After waking up from the bright sunlight and staring into space for an hour, I decided it was best to get up and go back to my friends before they start questioning my whereabouts. Well, by this time I'm pretty sure their getting worried as I didn't go home with them last night and it's midday already.

I tried to dust of all the dirt and fix myself to look as fine as I can. Obviously it won't all go away but that's fine, I have a pretty decent excuse with me. Just two days ago I was fooling around with my friends about what we're all gonna do when we're at the party. I didn't expect to meet my mate, get rejected by mate who is also by the way a royalty. Sighing, I just continued to walk.

Seeing the hotel that we stayed on in front of me I prepared myself once again and fix my shirt. I tried to go in as quickly as possible hoping that I won't be stared at or questioned by random people. I can't be bothered to be asked if I'm alright. Pressing the 4th button, the elevator door closed and I leaned back and sighed. I felt hot and sweaty. My wolf was still whimpering but it's not as bad as it was earlier. I hope everyone is still passed out drunk but let's be honest the chances of that being true isn't that big.

I stood up straight and reached for my pocket. I took out the card and slid in into the slot. The door opens and I quietly walked into the room. I was about to reach my room but someone snorted at me. Stopping dead in my tracks, I closed my eyes and sighed.

I'm fucked.

I turned around and was about to say something out of defence but stopped once again. In front of me was a very messy couch with a passed out Brandon with his mouth open, upper body dangling off the couch, and looking messy as fuck. On the other chair was Geneva who was also dozing off. I guess they couldn't handle their alcohol well and just passed out. Oh well we are still young.

Huh, looks like the probability of them being like this was quite high. When the hell did they get home? Where's the twins? How did they come up here? So many questions popped in my head but fuck it. I need to change and make it look like I haven't been out the whole night and actually came home early because I felt ill.

I slid into the room I stayed in and undressed as quickly as possible. "Gav?" The door quickly opened and I tripped on my pants. Crap that hurt. "What the hell are you doing? Did you just trip while changing? Are you still a bit off?" I looked up to where I fell and saw Timothy standing by the door looking amused.

I tried to laugh it off and stood up. "Well I didn't expect you to come in. I was just changing. Where did you go last night?" I tried to play it cool but Tim just looked at me weirdly. I noticed that he too just had his blazer off and sleeves rolled up.

"I just got back. I went to this place with this girl, came back and saw everyone dead on the couch but you. Where did YOU go last night? You disappeared quite quickly." He closed the door and walked towards his luggage by me. The closer he got, a sudden pain suddenly erupts through me.