Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)

(baby names at the bottom)

GAVIN

6 months.

It has been 6 months since I've been rejected and left the land with my amazing friends. It has also been 5 months since I've become...pregnant which by the way still amazes me and blows my mind. It totally looks weird in my honest opinion and pregnancy is a bitch. I love what's growing inside me but everything else, get out.

Seeing as we are in a place of supernatural beings, and not just one specific kind, but a city that consists of different supernatural species, things have definitely helped. No one judges me as they also know cases of males being pregnant and they also help around when I have questions and need things. It's been quite an adventure to say the least. Now with only a month left to go, I am ready and very excited to see this baby inside of me.

Our baby.

A royal baby.

I'm honestly glad that no one asks anything about who my mate is or the father of the child.

"Hey Gavin, I have amazing news for you. AMAZING!" I looked away from my book to see Tiffany beaming at me. "What's the good news Tiff? Seeing as you're so happy I'm guessing it's alright for me to expect only good news. Spill." I fully closed my book sensing that I'm not going to be continuing it soon. "Okay, okay. You know how there's not really a pack in the city and we're pretty much like the only werewolves around? Surprising by the way since a kingdom of wolves is just above us."

I nodded my head and she sat beside me. "Well, I was at school today and I had a session about supernatural pregnancy and we were taught about different pregnancies that different kinds go through, what happens during the process and the whole giving birth thing. But, at the end of the lesson, our professor talked to me and said his friend, a werewolf, is coming into town. He's also a doctor! We can go to see him to get you checked out!"

Huh, that is good news. For the past five months, I have been seeing a doctor but it is not a werewolf. Nonetheless everything she said was still accurate, good and helpful. "Yeah that is good. I can finally be looked at by someone that actually knows everything about my pregnancy. So, when is it?" Tiffany continued to shock me as she said tonight at the university itself. "We can use the clinics at school. He's gonna be giving us a lecture in like two days."

I looked down at my belly and patted it. "Well that's quick. We can go, the boys are gonna be out though so we can ask Geneva if she wants to come."

"Where are we going?" Geneva walks in the door with bags of groceries. Tiffany stood up and helped Geneva put the bags at the kitchen island. "We're finally going to be able to see a werewolf doctor! Isn't that great?" Geneva smiled at Tiffany's excitement and agreed as she walks towards me. "How are you my precious little baby?" She asks my stomach. "A little tired but I'm fine." She stared at me blankly and I smiled back at her. "Stupid not you."

I could only laugh at her response.

*****

"I don't know why I feel so nervous." I said as we were walking at the school's medical department. "You'll be fine. No need to be nervous." I reassured myself with Tiff's words and we stopped in front of a door. Geneva knocked on the door and it was quickly opened by a man who is definitely not the doctor based on how he smells. Vampire. "Tiffany, glad you can make it with your friends. Dr.Thiason is just inside."

Must be the professor Tiffany was on about. Of course he looks young and good looking. We entered the room that was filled with medical equipment. "I'm glad to finally meet you Mr.Wille. Safe to say I was quite surprised hearing that there was a male wolf that was pregnant when I haven't heard of any news circulating around our kingdom. You do know how rare and lucky you are to be able to carry right?" A man who seemed to just have entered his 50's walked in another door wearing his white coat and glasses.