I fight to relieve the guilt until he came along.... 4

Recap:  

Well... that's my kind of girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4:

[Evelynn's POV]

I realized i fell asleep during the movie and I could smell something burning.

I stood up and ran to the kitchen, only to see Chris with a frying pan in one hand and cooking oil in the other. I looked to the stove and saw some uncooked fries and a dirty, messed up pot with burnt fries in it.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO???!!!" I screamed, running to get the smoke and the stove to cool down.

"MAN! I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you by cooking fries, cause i know you like them, but i think i put too much cooking oil and it burnt." He whined.

I sighed and responded," Chris, you know that there is a fryer that your mother bought for you to cook with. And you really should have just woken me up."

"I'm sorry I would have used a fryer but I didn't know i still had it and I wanted to surprise you so i didn't wake you up."

"Ok OK fine! Come on let's go to the skate park." I said, grabbing my skateboard from his closet.

He nodded and went to get his skateboard.While I waited for him, I went down to the lobby to talk to Marv. Marv was the landlord. So I went to talk to him, about the apartments.

" YO! Marv, is there an available apartment?" I asked.

" Hey Lynn, ummm... yeah there is one available right across the hall from Chris' apartment."

'OOOHHH! wait, how much?"

"Umm, its for $780."

"Great! when can I buy it?"

"Umm... Probably tomorrow's the best time. They are actually cleaning it out."

I nodded and saw Chris waiting for me.

I told him about the apartment and he cheered with me. So probably if someone saw us, we look like a bunch of idiots jumping up and down like we won a trip to Disneyland.

We went to my car and I drove while he chose the radio station.

He turned it to a station and it turned up the song My girl by Regine Velasquez and Mark Fernandez. ( Look at the video ---->)

I started to sing along... but of course I sing Regine's part.( A/N: The parentheses are Evelynn)

"Baby stop your crying  

Your world's slowly dying  

Your face is getting ugly  

Baby let me tell you something

The drama was insane  

Yes, i can feel your pain  

Inside my umbrella  

I can help you stop the rain

Kiss all your tears goodbye  

Spread your wings and fly  

You don't need to worry  

Baby I can be your sky

Stay right by my side  

Starry Starry night  

Can i call you mine?  

Baby can you be my girl?

My girl (Your girl)  

Baby can you be my girl? My girl

(What would give to have you in my arms forever  

I know we were destined to be together  

All the love we shared  

you showed how much you cared)

(Like magic in the air  

guess i can be your girl)

( Promise me no one comes between us  

I promise you I will give you all my trust  

Stay by my side  

This feelings I can have)

(Can I call You mine?  

Baby I can be your girl. Your girl  

Your girl.  

Yes, I can be your girl  

Your girl, your girl)

(Forever I can be your girl  

ooohhh....yeah  

Forever I can be your girl)

The song stopped and We both high fived each other.  

As I was walking to the skate park, I saw Mr. cocky idiot himself.

Yes it was Jacob....

Maybe I am starting to believe in what Sammi and Chris was saying. Maybe he is a stalker.. well not just any stalker.. but my stalker.

MY STALKER!