as soon as all the girls got a proper look at him they fell back into their chairs, uninterested.

he had short curly blonde hair, green eyes and a ton of freckles and didn't have a tan, he was wearing jeans, vans and a green shirt, he wasn't as bad as the girls made him out to be but they were into the popular guys, the brown haired, tanned, surfer, 6 pack guys.

"speaking of making him welcome, would someone like to show him around school?" Mrs Dobton continued, no one raised their hand but me,

"Thank you, Miley."

Tyler smiled at me before he took the vacant seat beside me, i don't know why he did, there were plenty of other seats in the classroom, he leaned in closer to

me and whispered "hi i'm Tyler, nice to meet you." why did his voice sound so.. familiar?

i smiled in response "Hi, I'm Miley, feelings mutual."

i turned my attention back to the front of the classroom where Mrs. Dobton was now going on about some masquerade ball that was being held at the end of the semester. they are overrated if you ask me, i could hear all the girls squealing with excitement and telling each other what kind of dress they were wearing.

"excuse me while i go jump off a cliff." i muttered,

Tyler must have heard me because he was trying hard not to laugh.

*ding ding*

i got up from my seat and walked out of the class and stood by the door, waiting for Tyler to make an appearance so i could show him to his first class.

"so mile's, wheres your first class?" Tyler said smiling, god he was even more gorgeous up close, he was so familiar it felt like i had actually met him before.

"engli-" before i could finish answering his question a sharp pain spread across my left cheek, before i could figure out what it was darkness had surrounded me, leaving me unable to see or move.

Justin's P.O.V

"i-is she going to be alright?" i finally spoke up, breaking the awkward silence between me and the doctor.

"it was only on her cheek, not hard enough to break her cheekbone but enough to knock her out for awhile, the worst thing that could come out of this is she would have a serious headache. if the hit was any closer to her temple it could've done some serious and permanent damage.." he trailed off, resting his ear

closer to the door making sure her heart was still beating at a normal pace.

he continued after being reassured by the beeping that she was still breathing, "she's only allowed one visitor on her first night, are you able to stay and look after her?".

i wasn't sure why he was asking me this, what about her family and friends?

"what about her parents and siblings?" i was concerned at this point, i actually hadn't even gotten an answer to my first question let alone been able to ask her about herself.

"she hasn't told you... she's an only child, her parents were involved in a car accident late last year. her dad was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident and her mom only just made it but she's in a comma, has been ever since. friends? she comes here everyday after school and on weekends, without fail, and sits by her mothers bed talking to her, every day it's the same story, 'some kid spilled lunch all over me' or 'punched again" and how she still has no friends. Us here at the hospital are her second family, we have even tried to end this bullying ourselves, but obviously it hasn't worked."  he said, you could hear the anger rising in his voice.