In Alola region news

The reporter began to speak "Unbelievable folks! The Guardian pokemons began to cry loudly. Every people heard their voice in Alola region."

Two day after the shooting in a hospital

Ash opened his eyes. He noticed he couldn't move his right arm, because Serena slept there. Ash woke up her. When she woke up she immediately hug him and she shouted happily. "You are alive!" She kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss, then Pikachu jumped his body and he nuzzled his face. "I am glad for you too, buddy! " Ash happily said. "Finally you woke up, Master." The wolf pokemon said. "Yes, Lucario" The Pokemon Master said. "Serena I promised you I'll will tell you about everting. Now I tell you about it." "Okay Ash" She said then kissed him. He kissed back and he began to explain the Region police department's plan and how and where he went to train. When He finished the explanation. Serena wanted to react, however Arceus showed up in Ash hospital room's window and he said. "Ash the chosen one, you have to come with me, because I wanted to train your power!" Ash got up then walked to the window and He replied. "Sorry Arceus I can't come with you, I won't leave Serena again." He looked to Serena. Meanwhile the alpha pokemon thought about some second then he said. "She can come with us if she want. But we need to hurry the darkness is awakening." Ash turned back. Then Serena asked "Okay I want to come with you. But what about showcase?" "Don't worry! It will be cancelled every Master Class Showcase." She nodded. Then she and Ash 'pokemons walked to Ash. She grabbed ash's left hand. Lucario grabbed Ash' right hand. Pikachu climbed to Ash' right shoulder. "We are ready, Arceus!" Ash said confidently. The alpha pokemon created a portal. Then they disappeared.

Meanwhile in the Police base

The Captain sat on his chair, when the officer entered. The police man held some files. He gave it to the captain. "Sir, we have problem. It's Team Flare." "Let's see." He said. He opened the files and read it. When he finished it he asked. "Officer, you have key in your neck?" "Yes, sir. I got it when I got this job with the instruction that I always keep it with myself." He replied. "Okay came with me!" The captain said then he got up. They left the office. They entered in the radio room. "Officers listen up! Every officers stopped their work and turned to him. "I activate the Alpha Red code! Operator 1, Call the National Army. Operator 2 Call the president!" Both operator did what their leader asked.

In a Government's conference room

"This is the new rule, if everyone agreed." Before someone could answer the President's assistance open door. "I am so sorry, but it urgent massage from the Region police department. The captain said, that The Alpha Red code is active." The President stoop up, then he said. "Ladies and Gentleman apologize for me! But I have important task." He left the office.

In the Police base

They walked across the radio room. They walked down in the basement. Meanwhile they walked the officer asked. "Sir, Sure about this?" "Yes officer." He replied. They opened the room where they saw big computer. They entered the captain ordered took out his key. Captain took out his key too. They put in the tow key holes. Then he counted 3 and they turned their key at the same time. Then Captain said. "Region police department is disband."

In the National Army

Admiral sat his office when he got call about Alpha Red code. He pushed the purple but on his desk. Suddenly loud alarm sound heard in the loudspeakers. Every soldier got up and they ran to the armory.

Hire is the last chapter in my first book.

I hope you like it.

Thank you guys for read it this book and stayed with me until the end.

Please vote and write comment what do you think this book and what should I change it in this book or in the sequel?

I will began to write sequel when I got five comment from five different people. When I publish I will write note here. I will make some edit because I found some grammar mistakes.

In the sequel I will change my writing form little bit.

The Destiny Rebirth inspired me and some other amazing books.

I wanted to thank you this people who helped me when I started to write this: Raullet HypemasterQP  Forest_Ranger7

Writers who inspired me: I will tell you in the sequel.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.