Chapter 16

No pov. In the police base

"Assault team is positions!" "Support team is positions" "Sniper team is positions" "Deliver guy is positions" They said on the radio.

The Capitan walked out his office and he began to speak with gruff voice. "Officers listen up!" Every officers stopped their work and turned to him. "Five years ago we stared something and today we will finish it! We arrived to the second part in my plan!..."

Meanwhile with Serena

She ran to the stadium hall and tried find Aaron. She found him but before she cloud shout his name. He entered his locker room. She followed him but a guard stop her in front of the door. "Sorry madam, but only competitors or the stuff allowed to go in." He said to Serena. "Please let me go in! It's important!" She asked him. He thought about some second and asked. "Hmm. Aren't you the Kalos queen?" She nodded. He continued. "All right, because you are Kalos queen I let you in. But you have only five minutes. Understood?" She replied. "Yes and thank you!" She went in and closed the door. Before she cloud turned back she heard familiar sound. "Serena what are you doing here?" Aaron surprised asked her. "I wanted to talk with you, Ash." She replied. "Um Serena I am so sorry, but you must be mistaken me for someone. I am Aaron." He lied. "Ash don't lie to me! How you survived the shooting? Why didn't contact me or the others?" She angrily asked him. He took off his mask and said. "Sorry Serena, I can't say anything now but I have to stop Giovanni. If I win, I tell you everything." "What will happen if you lose a battle? You will disappear again?" She asked more angrily and continued. "You know how I felt when you died? I was depressed. I cried every night and I wished you come back." She shouted angrily. "I know how you felt I felt the same" Serna interrupted him. "No you didn't know how I felt. You know what. I hate you! I loved you, but now I love Calem" She shouted and lied. She began to cry and run out. Ash just stood here and his heart was broken. The reason why he fought it was her and his other friends, but especially her.

In the police base

"Time to write history and stop the Team Rocket" The captain said excitedly. Every one cheered. "Sir, we have a problem." Operator 1 said. "What is it?" The captain asked. "Spectator team reported to Serena and Ash argued each other and Serena said to him "she hate him". Now he probably heart broken and he won't able to win the battle." He said. "Ok I thought this will be happen, however I have solution. Send deliver guy to Serena with the letters immediately, before the Ash lose his first pokemon." captain said.

In the stadium

"Welcome everyone! This is the final in the tournament. I am Steven your host. It'll be a six on six pokémon battle. Who will win and earn Pokemon master title? Aaron or George? And the battlefield is a Desert" Steven said excitedly.

This final matchup between Aaron, and George, of Viridian City, is about to begin! It'll be a 6-on-6 battle!" the referee said as he raised his flags in the air. "The trainers will be able to substitute their Pokémon at any time. It is allow to use Mega evolutions or Z-Moves. Is that understood?" Both trainers nodded their heads in agreement.

The referee continued. "The winner will be determined when one side's Pokémon are unable to battle! In addition one side will lose 3 pokemon we will take 10 minutes break and battlefield will change! Trainers, present your first Pokémon!"

Aaron took the first move "Pidgeot I choose you! He shouted sadly and he threw his Pokéball into the air, to reveal his first choice. The Pokémon took a battle stance in front of him.