Chapter 15

When you finished to read this chapter. Before you leave this page. Please read authors note at the end of this chapter. It's important.

Finally, enjoy the next chapter!

No pov.

"Folks! Incredible! The mysterious Greninja returned!" Steven said surprised.

Aaron shouted. "Greninja Double Team than Aerial Ace!" The frog like pokemon made lot of copy on the battlefield and His hand began to glow bright white. Meanwhile Paul shouted. "Ursaring use Hyper Beam and destroy the copies!" The bear like pokemon opened his mouth and he shot across white stream of beam on the battlefield. However unfortunately to him he couldn't hit the real Greninja. Suddenly the real Greninja Appeared out of nowhere and hit him by powerful aerial ace. He landed in front of his trainer and got up. He had some scratch on his body. Aaron called out his next move. "Greninja Use Water Shuriken!" The frog like pokemon reached behind his back and grabbed the shuriken and he pulled the shuriken off his back. He threw the shuriken acroos the battle filed. Aaron copied the same move. Meanwhile Paul called out his next move. "Ursaring use Slash!" The bear like pokemon nodded and he charged up. The two attacks speeded towards each other until they met head on. But the Water Shuriken was stronger than the Slash and it smashed Ursaring into the wall.

"Ursaring is unable to battle, Greninja is the winner!" the referee announced.

Everyone cheered loudly in the stadium, expect Serena who was deeply in her thoughts. She thought about how cloud Ash survived the shooting and why he didn't contact her. Meanwhile Paul called out his next pokemon." Drapion standby for battle!" He threw his pokeball in the air and produced a large, purple, scorpion-like Pokémon. His eyes are a pointed shape, with blue-colored upper portions. Drapion has two small, pointed protrusions between his eyes, and one on the back on his head. Drapion also has protrusions on his jaws, two on the upper and three on the lower, with large, fang-like, white-colored features extending from his mouth. His body is composed of many violet-to-lavender body segments which ends with a tail with two stingers. Drapion has four segmented legs with pointed toes. His most distinguished feature is his huge claws.

Paul took the first move. "Drapion use Pin Missile!" The scorpion-like pokémon shot out light green rocket of energy. But before the moves hit Greninja, Aaron shouted. "Greninja Dodge then use Cut!" The frog like pokemon successfully dodged attack and created light white knife of energy and hit Drapion. Scorpion-like pokémon had some scratches.

Paul called out his next move. "Drapion use Cross Poison!""Greninja deflected with Water shuriken." Aaron shouted. Both pokemon charged up. The two attacks speeded towards each other until they met head on. Aaron called out his next move. "Greninja use Double Team than Water Shuriken!" "Drapion deflected with Pin Missile!" Greninja made lot of copy on the battlefield and he reached behind his back and grabbed the shuriken and he pulled the shuriken off his back. He threw the shuriken across the battle filed. Meanwhile Drapion shot out light green rocket of energy. Unfortunately to him he couldn't find real Greninja and He couldn't doge the water shuriken. It hit him and he tried get up but suddenly he collapsed on the ground.

"Drapion is unable to battle, Greninja is the winner!" the referee announced.

Paul called out his last pokemon. "Aggron stand by for a battle" He threw his pokeball in the air and produced a huge, bipedal Pokémon. He is primarily black with plates of silver-colored armor. The armor on his head has two pairs of holes with horns protruding from the foremost holes. His forehead plating extends past his upper jaw in a small point. He has sky-blue eyes, and two nostril-like holes on the tip of his upper jaw. On the rim of his mouth are several pointed, fang-like protrusions and the nape of his neck and back have gray-silver armor sections. He has wide, blunt spikes on his shoulders, and gray-silver bands on his arms and legs. His hands and feet each have three claws. He has a thick, long, black tail.

Paul shouted." Aggron use Iron Defense than Flash Cannon!" White light showed up around the bipedal pokemon than he opened his mouth and shot out stream of white beam. Meanwhile Aaron shouted. "Greninja dodge then use Cut!" The frog like pokemon nodded and created light white knife of energy. Greninja successfully dodge attack and hit Aggron, however he hadn't any scratch.

Aaron called out his next move. "Greninja Double Team than Aerial Ace!" The frog like pokemon made lot of copy on the battlefield and His hand began to glow bright white. Meanwhile Paul shouted."Aggron deflected with Metal Sound!" The bipedal pokemon closed his ears and he let out laud sound effects which is stopped Greninja's double team. However the Aerial Ace hit him. He had some scratch. Paul called out his next move."Aggron Mega evolve!" He touched his keystone and keystone connected Aggron's mega stone. The pokemon began to evolve. His new form is bulkier and more heavily plated than its previous state. The horns on his forehead are now shorter, and he has a third, wider horn on his nose. Using his horns, he is said to be able to destroy a steel tank. A spike projects downward from both his upper and lower jaw. The protrusions on his shoulders are longer and curve toward his head, and new spikes thrust from holes in his armbands. His tail is thicker with two bands around it.

Everyone cheered loudly in the stadium including Serena.

Paul shouted." Mega Aggron use Flash Cannon!" The pokemon opened his mouth and shot out stream of white beam. Meanwhile Aaron shouted excitedly. "Greninja use Double Team than Water Shuriken!" The frog like pokemon made lot of copy on the battlefield and he reached behind his back and grabbed the shuriken and he pulled the shuriken off his back. He threw the shuriken across the battle filed. The two attacks speeded towards each other until they met head on. They created smoke in the stadium. Aaron grabbed the opportunity and called his next move "Greninja use the strongest Water Shuriken!" The frog like pokemon reached behind his back and grabbed the shuriken and he pulled the shuriken off his back. The shuriken started to grow bigger and bigger. The shuriken changed to gold. He threw the shuriken across the battle filed. Meanwhile Paul shouted. "Aggron use Iron Defense!" White light showed up around the bipedal pokemon. However unfortunately to him the shuriken hit him into the wall. The pokemon tried to stand up, but suddenly he collapsed on the ground and returned his previous state.

"Aggron is unable to battle, Greninja is the winner!" the referee announced.

Everyone cheered loudly in the stadium. Steven said excitedly. "Ladies and Gentleman we have second finalist. Tomorrow we will find out who become new Pokemon Master!"

Back on the battlefield

Both trainer met center of the battlefield. They shook hand and said one time." this was good battle." They turned around and leaved the stadium.

In the stands

Serena in her thoughts "I have to find him." She stand up and before somebody ask her where she is go, she left the stand. However before she cloud reach to him suddenly bunch of fans appeared and asker her autograph or they wanted to take photo with her. Unfortunately to her she couldn't meet Aaron. She thought "I will talk to him tomorrow morning before the match.

Hire is the fifteenth chapter. I hope you like it.

First of all I am so happy because we reached 1k readers. I never thought I will reach this number. Thank you guys for choosing and reading this book.

Secondly I want to ask you. Do you want a sequel? 

     If you want please write A in the comment section. 

    If you do not want a sequel please write B in the comment section

Thirdly I'll try to update next Friday again.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Stay tuned next chapter!