chapter 2

Serena pov. (flashback)

When we arrived to Pallet town. Delia there rushed to us and She noticed that Pikachu isn't with us. She asked me. "Where is he?" "Pikachu wanted to stay in Kalos and He help in the investigation of the Police" I said sadly. Delia nodded and we followed her to her house. Where we met ash previous traveling companions and his old rivals.

After the funeral, which was nice. We talk about how we met ash and how he help us achieve our dream.

One year later

In showcase I look forward to the end of voting. If I win, I will be New Kalos queen. Monsieur Pierre started to speak "Now, audience, please cast your vote. Will there be a new Kalos Queen, or will Aria retain her crown" I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes. I heard to Monsieur Pierre said "it has been decided, and the winner is...

Performer SERENA" I can't believe it I won. I was so happy but at same time I was sad, because Ash wasn't here.

When I arrived at home I turned on the tv and I watch Kanto league finals.

In the tv the referee started to speak" Blastoise unable to battle which mean the winner is Lucario and New champion is Aaron" Aaron turned around and left stadium. He wore black jeans with blue hooded jacket and his face cover with mask.

I turned off tv and I went to sleep.

Two years later

I was walking down a road when I noticed to fortune-teller shop. I thought I tried it. When i stepped in I found old man who wore black shirt with black jeans. He had a gray short beard and his hair was black. He started to speak „Welcome in my shop! What can I do for a Kalos queen?" "Hi, I would like to know what is my future." I said. He indicated to me that i follow him. We sat down to circle table. He looked me and he began to speak. "Before we want to see to the future we must look into the past." I nodded and he continued. "I see you lost someone who was really important to you. This man you met when you were young and you went Professor Oak summer camp. Is it correct?" I surprised and asked "How did you know this?" He smiled and answered. " I have power to see in the past and the future. Before I keep on I wanted to warn you. You hear you aren't going to be believe me. I nodded and I respond. " Please carry on I want to know what you see in my future." He closed his eyes and when he open his green eyes changed to blue. "I see your future. You will make decision. When the time is came you will need to choose old and new love. If you choose the old love, the world will be safe and peaceful. But If you choose the new love, the world will be destroyed." He said. I hesitated but nodded. He continued. "I know you wanted to know when you will need to choose. I know it, but I can't tell you. I can only say you when the special tournament will be come. You will make decision" He closed to eyes again and the eyes colors change back to green. I thanked him and I went to home. When I was walking to home I heard in to the radio." Incredible Aaron won johto league" Radio presenter said. When I arrived at home I went to sleep.

Three years later

I was talking with Dawn on the phone. She and May achieved their dream. While I was talking on the phone i listening to the TV. In the tv referee started to speak" sceptile unable to battle which mean the winner is Lucario and New champion is Aaron" Aaron turned around and left stadium The announcer began to speak." He won Hoen League was the third recovering.

Four years later

I met Calem who is my childhood friend. We become real good friend. We watched news on the tv."Ladies and gentleman! Aaron won the Sinnoh league and Unova league. His next goal is the Kalos league. We asked him why is he strong. He said he wanted to become a very strong, to protect his family and friends." The reporter finished the news and we tuned off the tv. We talked about what we heard. After the talking Calem went to home and I went to sleep.

No.pov Somewhere

Old man said with enigmatic smile "When the time is came you will need to choose old and new love. If you choose the old love, the world will be safe and peaceful. But If you choose the new love, the world will be destroyed. When the special tournament will be come. You will make decision.

End of the chapter

Hire is the second chapter. First of all put down the gun, because Calem won't destroy any relationship. I promise. Secondly I hope you like it.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Stay tuned next chapter!