Chapter 3

Five years later and one week before the tournament

Serna pov.

I was at home and I listened to Regions Talk Show on the television.

No pov. in the show

On the stage it was two black leather sofas facing each other. The auditorium was packed with spectators. The host come in who wore blue suit with red bow tie. He had short black hair and green eyes. He begun to speak "Welcome everyone! I am your host Steven. Today, we will talk about tournament which is coming the next week and we will try find out who is the mystery trainer. The audience started clap and whistle. Steven continued. I see everyone is hyped, than the show begin. Please give big welcome our first guest who is none other than Goodshow the leader of the Pokémon league. He stepped on the stage and he waved to the audience. He wore red jumper and green short. He had white hair with white beard and he had black eyes. He sat down on one of the couch Steven sat down on the couch with the other face. Goodshow started to talk about with anilesh sound. "Thank you for the invitations. I am happy to be here. Steven ask him to Lumiose conference. "Goodshow can you talk about the next league?" He answered. "Yes. This will be little bit different league like the others, because only one on one until the quarter-finals where will be three on three and semi-final and final will be six on six pokemon battle. I want to speak the rules have changed. For example only the sign who won one league or defeat member of Elite fours." Steven " I see can you tell me why the rule changes have been made?" " Of course, because who will win this league. He not only become champion, but he will get title of pokemon master and he will get two Master ball." Steven" Thank you for the information the Pokémon league and All competitors good luck. Please give big claps to Goodshow!" He weaved and went out. 

Steven started speak again." Now the next topic is Aaron the mystery trainer. Please give big welcome our Second guest who is detective from Kanto and huis name is Johnny" The audience started clap. He stepped on the stage and he waved to the audience. He wore old long trench coat with black hat. He sat down where Goodshow sat. Steven begun to speak. "Welcome detective! Can you tell me what kind of information there about Aaron? The detective deep in thought for a few seconds and then replied." I couldn't find too much information which is five years ago. I only fond He won all of leagues and he completed of trials in Alola. I don't know what is his real goal and why Police Regions Department watching him. May be because he want to destroy the world or not. May be he only wanted to become strong, that he can protect his family and friends. Another thing his Lucario always out his poke ball and he can talk with telepathic. That's what I can say now." When he finished Steven begun to talk. "Thank you detective. Please give big claps to Johnny the detective!" The audience started to claps and Steven continued." Everyone thank you for watching us. I was Steven and Goodnight" The audience begun to big claps and cheering.

Serna pov.

When I heard to new rules I was surprised. And I can't wait the league.

After show I turned off the television and went to sleep, but before I closed my eyes. I remembered something what said to me the old man three years ago. "When the time is came you will need to choose old and new love. If you choose the old love, the world will be safe and peaceful. But If you choose the new love, the world will be destroyed. When the special tournament will be come. You will make decision." I thought about it some second and fall asleep.

End of the chapter

Hire is the third chapter. I hope you like it. Tomorrow is not sure that i can update, but I'll try.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Stay tuned next chapter!

%