Chapter 9

No pov. In the morning

Both trainer preparing for a date. At six o'clock when Aaron got up. He dressed up and he went to train with his pokemons. When the clock struck seven hours he came back to the pokemon center and he went to the dinner room and he ate a breakfast. He asked his two most loyal pokemons. "Guys what we do? Do you want to do some special training or go to the shop and find a present for Serena on the date?" We do some train until the lunch and in the afternoon let's go to the mall." Said Lucario. "Pi Pikachu!" Pikachu said, agreeing with the wolf pokemon.

In another room where Serena and her friends slept. They started wake up when Aaron left the pokemon center. Serena was excited about the first date with Aaron. Dawn noticed this and asked her. "Serena why are you so excited?" Serena replied blushing. "I have date with Aaron tonight." "Wow good luck to you." Said May. "Girls please keep this secret in front of the others especially Calem, I know he like me and I don't want to hurt him. " Said Serena. May and Dawn nodded. "After the breakfast would you like to go shopping with me? I want buy some clothes for the Date." Both nodded and they went to breakfast as well as they met the others.

Meanwhile somewhere in the base....

The old man who was the leader. He is looking out when the officer came in. The officer wore black uniform with various medals. In the hands of papers and pictures were. "Sir, we have little problem." "What is it" asked the old man meanwhile he turned around. "Here. Look at it!" Said the officer and he give to him the files and photos. The boss looked at files and said. "I see, but I don't think its problem. But the Alpha team get ready." "Understood, sir." said the officer and left the room.

At night

When the night come Aaron and Serena finished the shopping. They papered for the dinner. Serena wore a new dress which was red with blue ribbon. She turned around and left the bathroom. She saw Dawn and may. "I am leaving bye. "She said. May and Dawn smirked and Dawn said. "Bye. Have fun."

Serena went met to Aaron. He wore blue suit with his mask They went to dinner at the Lumiose chef restaurant. They ordered a table and talked to each other.

Meanwhile with Serena' friends

The group met a pokemon center. When they met with each other. Calem noticed Serena is missing and He asked to girls. "Um. Dawn, where is Serena?" "She need to practice the next Showcase." She answered. He nodded and they went to dinner. After the dinner they talked about a tournament and pokemons and when they finished the talking. They went to sleep.

Back with Aarons and Serena

They finished to eating and they left the restaurant. Aaron give to Serena a little box. "Hire, this is gift from me." He said. She accepted. When she opened she found a chocolate. "Thank you Aaron but it shouldn't have." "I know ,but I wanted" He replied with smile.

"It time to go back. Serena, would like to go back to the hotel by a pokemon?" He asked. She thought about some second and responded. "Yes." Aaron took out his poke ball and shouted. "Pidgeot I choose you!" When the ball opened, a light flashed. When the light dimmed a Bird Pokémon stood in front of them

He had large wings, sharp talons, and a short, hooked beak. His body covered glossy plumage is mostly brown with cream-colored underparts and flight feathers. His head is decorated crest that is nearly as long as his body. The center feathers of its crest are yellow, while the outer feathers are red. The fan-like feathers of its tail are red or brown. His beak and his legs are pink, and there three forward-facing toes and one backward-facing toe on each foot. Behind each eye is an angular black marking. The size was slightly larger than normal Pidgeot.

Serena shocked and she said. "Wow" "Come jump up .The view is beautiful from the air." Said Aaron. They took off to the bird. The pokemon open his wings and he took off. The Lumiose city was beautiful. Street lights beautifully illuminated the city. The bird pokemon slowly flied across the city and land in front of the pokemon center where they stayed. Aaron and Serena got off the bird pokemon. Aaron thanked him and he returned to him his poke ball. "Thank you for a date, Aaron. I hope we will can repeat this" Serena said cheerfully. "Me too. Goodnight Serena. ""Goodnight Aaron." They went inside and entered their room. They changed their pyjamas and went to sleep.

No.pov Near the pokemon center

Old man said with enigmatic smile "When the time is came you will need to choose old and new love. If you choose the old love, the world will be safe and peaceful. But if you choose the new love, the world will be destroyed."

End of the chapter

Hire is the ninth chapter. I hope you like it. I know this short chapter but next chapter I will try write little longer. Sorry for the long waiting.

Please write comment what do you think this book and what should I change it?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Stay tuned next chapter!